sold an old frend

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I sold the 64 savoy im shour she went to a good home...she went back to were she was made detriot MI.it was hard watching it go out of site.I have been looking at it for 21yrs. now shes gone..:angry7::angry7:

There's always the next project. To my mind, the building is more fun than the owning.

I hope you retained visitation right in case you get up around Detroit!!

be glad its going outta state i still miss the lil red express i sold locally and when i see it brings back way to many memories

Awwwwwwww, I'm sorry to hear that Artie. Here's a hug {{{{{ godfather }}}}}

Any plans to get something else?

Man that must have been hard to do.What will you get to replace it?
Yes it was very hard to do and watching it go out of site brought sum tears to the eye but I guess with getting older I wanted A car I could drive any were so I'm looking at a 66 cornet convert.

sorry to hear that, I believe you were driving that the first time I met you at Mason-Dixon
Yeah. I was ether driving that or the(dancing duster) I will return:cheers::clock:BUT this year you will probly see me on a golf cart with mopar flags waving

be glad its going outta state i still miss the lil red express i sold locally and when i see it brings back way to many memories
yes I know what you mean I sold it one other time and evry time I looked there she was.so I sold my sole to get it back.

yep been there I feel for ya.Funny thing when I see it go,I say man that car looks good and sounds good weres my head.Good luck and get anouther

-
Back