Speedmaster heads are on and running.....

-
Off topic but I really like the blue and gold color combo on your car.

My CNC heads weigh 23lbs each bare, I never weighed the valves, retainers springs, seals and locks. But 6-8 lbs for them seems pretty close. He may be going off the shipping weight. Kim

My CNC heads weigh 23lbs each bare, I never weighed the valves, retainers springs, seals and locks. But 6-8 lbs for them seems pretty close. He may be going off the shipping weight. Kim
My complete un modified heads weigh 27.3# Cast heads weigh around 55# so almost 100# weight savings.

Thanks for sharing. What was ur et b4? How much of a gain do u expect? Kim
Ran consistent 13.3's in decent air. I would guess it'd run high 12's now.

Did you actually weigh the heads vs. the iron heads to get the 50 pound number or is that an educated guesstimate?
Yep, weighed them. It's actually in my "home inspection" video. About 52 lbs difference for the pair.

Ran consistent 13.3's in decent air. I would guess it'd run high 12's now.

Yep, weighed them. It's actually in my "home inspection" video. About 52 lbs difference for the pair.
This is gonna be fun!

So u must think by ur butt Dyno their was a marked improvement of a 1/2 second. That will be great if it is. Kim
My seat-of-the-pants dyno says "Hands down, No doubt faster". I also have markings out of town and I gained MPH in that same stretch compared to before. I would guess 4 tenths, but that's just my guess. That would be a 12.9

My seat-of-the-pants dyno says "Hands down, No doubt faster". I also have markings out of town and I gained MPH in that same stretch compared to before. I would guess 4 tenths, but that's just my guess. That would be a 12.9

Lookin forward to the track results!!

I like that you didn’t change anything else on the combo.

I think the 13.3’s out of it with the stock heads, tiny cam, and 2.94’s was fantastic.
Anything beyond that is just a bonus........ and if it actually dips into the 12’s...... that’ll really be something.

-
Back