Srt-68 Barracuda

-
Diesel, if anything.

Already done the 5.7 Hemi, obviously in the process of doing the 6.1 Hemi, so what's left from Chrysler?

Turbo Diesel.

I actually wondered about putting a Cummins in a '69 Chrysler 300 2-door I had a few years ago... imagine 800 HP/800 ft.lbs in a 4200 lb. car... the little Honda boys wouldn't know what hit 'em!

The hood was plenty long, but I think ground clearance would be an issue?

That is beautiful...the hood louvers turned out looking great against that brown.

Nice job and all that rot.

Mop

Hey sorry to hear about the knee replacement. I will have you in my Prayers so everything comes out ok. By the way I like the way the Project is turning out. The color is looking good. I think Momoparman is messing with you saying about the brown color. He is something else. But got to keep the fun going.

Not messing with him at all...If you look back on this thread I was one of the people that suggested and/or loved the idea of brown.

People don't seem to get me...? I guess I'm better read in person.

I hope your knee surgery works..I have two bad ones myself and I know how tough it is to get around and crouch when they are f'd up.

To clarify.....I LOVE THAT COLOR >>> BROWN IS BEAUTIFUL....THIS BUILD IS AWESOME.:cheers:

Are we still going with cream inside with orange piping?

Mop

I'm liking the way the color is diff when in the garage and under the lights then when it is in the natural light!!! LOVE THE COLOR chioce

The interior will be white with orange piping--haven't changed my mind on that. I thought about doing brown piping--seems kinda boring. Black carpet and package tray, white door panels with recessed fishes above the armrests.

The paint looks awesome. Love the color. Your work is so detailed. Great job cannot wait to see the car finished.
Good luck with the knee surgery as well.

That color really gives that fish some class. Quite a color shift under the different lighting! Love it.

Grant

good luck with the knee surgery,,,the hood moldings look KILLER,,,lower fender should read,,,,, killer cuda/SRT-8
get your knee ready you will need it when i reel in that big fish at carlisle,,

By the way, for all of you out there, the previous poster Challengergary, knows what's up. If you need any striping or graphic work done, call or pm him. We worked together on the design of the striping for this car, and he hooked me up. No BS, and he is reasonable.

Give him all of your work.

By the way, for all of you out there, the previous poster Challengergary, knows what's up. If you need any striping or graphic work done, call or pm him. We worked together on the design of the striping for this car, and he hooked me up. No BS, and he is reasonable.

Give him all of your work.

Thanks for the plug!! I've been wondering when I was going to see how you were using the paint masks - VERY NICE.

hello, nice car btw

not sure if anyone asked you this yet, but while you were taking the back seats out did you happen to find a 'build sheet' on the under side of the back seat?

thanks
z

Thanks for the plug!! I've been wondering when I was going to see how you were using the paint masks - VERY NICE.

Could not have done it without your help. Thanks again.

Again, anyone out there that needs any stripe work, you would be foolish not to use Gary--he knows his stuff.

5.7, what paint did you use on your engine? It looks nice. The whole car is awesome. I'm slowly installing a 5.7 Hemi and Temec TKO in a 72 Scamp, I don't move as fast as you.

I absolutlely love this build and it makes me consider the 6.1 swap into my run of the mill /6 68 Dart GT. I have a 360 crate and drivetrain to swap into the Dart whenever, but DAMN this just seems to be such and awesome way to go.

Where did you source your 6.1 Hemi and tranny from? Seen a bunch of complete 6.1s with tranny and computer and accessories on ebag

Any chance you could offer those tone rings and tranny mounts as a future product? I know how much of a ***** that ABS issue was.

I absolutlely love this build and it makes me consider the 6.1 swap into my run of the mill /6 68 Dart GT. I have a 360 crate and drivetrain to swap into the Dart whenever, but DAMN this just seems to be such and awesome way to go.

Where did you source your 6.1 Hemi and tranny from? Seen a bunch of complete 6.1s with tranny and computer and accessories on ebag

Any chance you could offer those tone rings and tranny mounts as a future product? I know how much of a ***** that ABS issue was.

yeah,,,,what dave 66 valiant said,,,

Damn you 5.7Dart. Now look what you have got me in to
61hemi.jpg

UH-OH.....

Sorry guys--here goes yer checkbooks.

Don't know what to say about a kit for the NAG-1 just yet. I haven't really driven the car yet, so I don't know how it's going to perform Like I said, I had all 5 gears on the rack,l and did a decent burnout, but I don't know how it's going to perform in everyday mayhem. If it works like we all hope, then I can turn you guys onto it. We shall see.

Third Gen HEMI'S are iron and aluminum crack...

-
Back