Srt-68 Barracuda

-
Installing the speakers and sub system.

Also got the side glass and window regulators in this weekend.

Three days til surgery.....

stereo install 001 (Small).jpg

stereo install 002 (Small).jpg

stereo install 003 (Small).jpg

Nice little video, I enjoy seeing your cuda man sure is a fine looking mopar.. Hope to see more of it soon and good luck on the knee surgery!

Get well soon, lookin' forward to seeing the end result.

Hi gang. David is going under the knife as I post this. I'll give a progress report once one is available.

Yo Dave glad the surgery went well and it's over. Take the time to heal well, don't rush getting back on the car (easy for me to say) it'll be there waiting for you. Just ignore the calling for a while, I'm sure the car misses you too.

Nice build, love the colors.

Love the video. Get back to her when you can. I'm sure you'll be able to find stationary little things to putz around with while you're healing up.

Looking forward to the assembled PIGGY!!!!

You can lay under the car and do detail work till you can bendy again.

As a non Doctor, I would prescribe laying around the house and sucking down beers all day....until night time........then I'd switch to Vodka.
:eek:ccasion:

Glad to hear you survived your ordeal....heal quickly......you car won't get done on its own.

Mop

Well it seems like time is going bye quick. Soon it will be time to get back on her. I know that when I had my operation I just couldn't wait to get back at it. Believe me time fly's quick and next thing you know you will be good to go. Good Luck and Hope for a quick recovery. God Bless Brother

Kinda back....

Painted the wheels and jammed them, including the wheel well trim.

Dashgummit I hurt. But getting better every day.

ORANGE!!!

wheels on 001 (Small).jpg

wheels on 002 (Small).jpg

Bum knees are no fun and it takes forever to feel better....nice detailing on the wheels by the way.....you wanna get crazy with them? Try fading from orange to root beer...that's extreme detail!

Good to see your back at it .....doing one thing every day no matter how small gets the big job done.

Take is easy...on yourself that is.

Mop

Yo ORANGE! What gives? Let it heal brother. Not even 3 weeks yet and you're messin around already? I'd probably be doing the same if it was me.

Just take it easy on yourself. Looks great.

nice detailing on the wheels by the way.....you wanna get crazy with them? Try fading from orange to root beer...that's extreme detail

Mop

That would be AWESOME!!!!! Just use a brush and do a whole bunch of light strokes from the ends in each one getting successively longer.. You can use the leftover part of your paint. That would be an amazing finishing touch.

-
Back