SS Cuda from Woodstock, ON

-
Thanks Guys!!! I appreciate all the sentiments. More Pics coming this weekend.

To: 63 Belvedere,

- you have your projects too I see,

- Mailloux Chassis is well known in Western Ontario and in the Michigan and Ohio areas. Andre used to build Arlen Vanke's cars for him. As of this writing he's working on a Challenger Drag Pack Car A/SA #18, a Pro Street/tube chassis , 70 - 71 Hemi Cuda, and a 70's RB block Dart. His work is like fine art!!!

- Yes, Kevin (and Lisa) and I have been friends for quite a while. I've met Lloyd Booker a few times. I don't know him that well. Seems nice.

- FHO (Tim Banning) builds my motors - they are indestructible !!! And Lord knows I've abused them mercilessly. His work is incredible. If you want the best , see Tim.

Talk at you guys later, I gotta get back to work.
Regards,
Al

Welcome to FABO from SoCal! You're gonna have fun here.
Great looking car. Keep the pics coming!!!

Godfather,

I would like to get my old '64 MW back but...............!!!!!!

My wife would have my head if I got another car (project).

She wants an old Mustang vert next year and I said yes.

Thanks for the offer.

Regards,
Al

SS/AH ....Al
That is some awsome looking cage work there, Car is going to be killer for sure. Keep us posted. And with a Banning hemi........man your a lucky man:cheers:
I agree Kevin and Lisa are great people who do a lot for the sport of drag racing.

Petty Blue
Don't think we ever met but I also run with the ONDR when I can. Hopefully we can hook up some day. Nelson with the Gone Berzerk car is a great guy and a way cool car that is dam quick. Actually quickest naturally aspirated gasser in Canada to be exact. Can you say 9.18 at 146 in a all steel, straight axle gasser......yahhhhhh hooooo8)

SS/AH ....Al
That is some awsome looking cage work there, Car is going to be killer for sure. Keep us posted. And with a Banning hemi........man your a lucky man:cheers:
I agree Kevin and Lisa are great people who do a lot for the sport of drag racing.

Petty Blue
Don't think we ever met but I also run with the ONDR when I can. Hopefully we can hook up some day. Nelson with the Gone Berzerk car is a great guy and a way cool car that is dam quick. Actually quickest naturally aspirated gasser in Canada to be exact. Can you say 9.18 at 146 in a all steel, straight axle gasser......yahhhhhh hooooo8)

PettyBlue was parked right next to my car @ Moparfest, when you and your "Old Girl" came by, he was sitting right there...I was wearing the "Hyper Henry" shirt. Sorry I didn't introduce you guys.

I'm looking forward to meeting Al, hopefully soon (he's got a really nice project going)!

Later,
Giles

Thanks Guys,

If you think the piping is nice wait till you see the tin work! Andre does great work and so does his daughter. She did 99% of the TIG welding on the car and it's flawless. More PIX coming tomorrow!!!

Tim's (FHO) has a killer Hemi combo he wants to try out. New block and head design. He guarantees low 8's on the first pass.

Kevin D (Karbelt Speed and Custom) is a great friend and he also speaks fluent MOPAR!! I think that was a commercial!?!?!

I can hardly wait to get this thing done and meet some of you.

Gotta get back to work.

Bye for now.

Al

-
Back