Steak 'N Shake anyone???

-
I'll have the triple with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and mustard
on the side and the fries. I'll also have some unsweet tea with
lemon. Great food and a good deal at $3.99 plus a buck for the tea.

Yummy!

I'll have the triple with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and mustard
on the side and the fries. I'll also have some unsweet tea with
lemon. Great food and a good deal at $3.99 plus a buck for the tea.

Yummy!

Unless you go during Happy Hour. Then it's only $.50 for the tea. Half price drinks and shakes!

We got'em here there are 3 locally they are all pretty good i like everything except the fries [taste good] just too small/skinny. I always get the tripple buger singles don't fill me up,their shakes are great!!!

Had lunch there today... No classics in the parking lot, though.

One of the Springfield, Mo. Steak & Shakes, has a cruise in the first Saturday of the month, from April through Oct. Always a big turn out. Along with our 5 Steak & Shakes, we have 6 Waffle Houses. :coffee2:

Along with our 5 Steak & Shakes, we have 6 Waffle Houses. :coffee2:

You have six Waffle Houses in your town, and there's only ONE in the entire state of Illinois. Something's not right with this picture!!!

Edit: Actually, there are two. One in Granite City, and one in Collinsville. But still! You have SIX!!! SO NOT FAIR!!!

Ahhh! Steakburger Fries and an orange freeze. I remember those. Sadly none near where I live now.

Ok I'll be honest. Here in Eastern KY. we have a steak-n-shake that I used to eat at all the time last year. My friends and I decided to take advantage of the all you can eat pancakes in the mornings and showed up early. They told us that they were out of batter and that if we went to walmart and bought some batter they would make them for us haha. Then back in August my friends and I went again. This time it took us 45 minutes to get our drinks and about another hour to get our food. We were in there for close to 3 hours all together. I backed my dart into the lobby and smoked out the kitchen then took off. Have not been back since.

You have six Waffle Houses in your town, and there's only ONE in the entire state of Illinois. Something's not right with this picture!!!

Edit: Actually, there are two. One in Granite City, and one in Collinsville. But still! You have SIX!!! SO NOT FAIR!!!

I have family in Illinois, and I do believe the one in Collinsville is my nephew's wifes favorite place to eat. By the way, Springfield has a tendacy to overdo everything. Population 160,000. 2 Sam's Clubs, 5 WalMart Supercenters, 2 Lowes, 16 McDonalds, just to name a few. All inside the city limits. Does not include all the surrounding towns. This city has so many restauraunts, supermarkets, convenience stores, banks, and churches, I honestly don't see how they all survive.

Steak and shake- good food great prices! I dip my fries in my choc shake. That is really good. First one I ate at was on 51 South?? in West Mifflin, PA. when I was going to Allstate Truck driving school this summer.

Yup and if I trace the IP# to another member they will be going too.

No thanks, sad to say the Steak N Shake locations in Atlanta are lousy.
Must be a Georgia thing; the "Steak and Wait" here in town has always had lowsy service. You "steak" out a booth, and "wait" for a server to eventually take your order! Ill take my Huddle House or Affle Waffle any day!

You can't beat the MVP breakfast at Huddle House. I'm sure waffle house has the same thing. All I know is you get like 4 plates for 5 bucks. We have a cruise here in Pikeville called muscle on main and everyone usually ends up at Huddle house since its the only 24 hr. dinner in town. The burnout contest usually spills over to the parking lot. BTW that's what I meant by smoking out.

Did I miss something? Or should I just leave it alone? Seems like all the excitement usually happens when I'm not looking!

Just a certain somebody registering a second user id to make trouble and post rude comments about staff members.

shame no steak and shakes here in eastern PA,,closest one i know of is new york city,,no thank you very much,,,but now i could go for a 5 way chilly,,,

shame no steak and shakes here in eastern PA,,closest one i know of is new york city,,no thank you very much,,,but now i could go for a 5 way chilly,,,

You have not had chili until you have had skyline or gold star.

-
Back