Stock gauges Vs. After market gauges

-
never any money left over,,,lol

ide scratch the ammeter,,no need,,go with a volt meter in the dash bezel,,and time and EGT or compass, vacuum,, in the radio delete.

where are you putting the radio ?? and are you rewiring the complete car ? if not delete the ameter,,tie those wires together,,pic of the gauges yet?

Since I have all the gauges, guess the ammeter will stay. Radio? what radio lol! Guess I'll have to find a hidey hole for a radio since the wife says gotta have one (AM/FM/CD). Am not rewiring the car. The under dash harness is a stock 66 Barracuda harness and is in absolutely great shape. I had Evans wiring make me a new engine/light harness with some modifications. Guess I better get cracking on those pictures instead of sitting here in front of the computer lol!

Since I have all the gauges, guess the ammeter will stay. Radio? what radio lol! Guess I'll have to find a hidey hole for a radio since the wife says gotta have one (AM/FM/CD). Am not rewiring the car. The under dash harness is a stock 66 Barracuda harness and is in absolutely great shape. I had Evans wiring make me a new engine/light harness with some modifications. Guess I better get cracking on those pictures instead of sitting here in front of the computer lol!

secret audio,,,hide away radio,,

any way im sure you know how that car is wired,,,ALL the power comes in thru the factory ammeter,,with all the modern add ons,,its best to delete that meter,,and tie those leads together,,,

secret audio,,,hide away radio,,

any way im sure you know how that car is wired,,,ALL the power comes in thru the factory ammeter,,with all the modern add ons,,its best to delete that meter,,and tie those leads together,,,

Yep definitely know how the car is wired; we'll see how it goes. anyway a couple of pictures. The speedometer is not a brand new unit - well, it basically is now since I've had it gone through and calibrated. For anyone wondering, it's a 150MPH Porsche unit, cable driven and mechanical trip reset and pretty well matches the rest of the gauges. Had them change the high beam lens from green to blue. I'm real happy with everything. :cheers:

gauges 005.jpg

gauges 006.jpg

Not Sure What Spacer Your Talking About,, But I Guess U Have It Figured Out

-
Back