Stock Market

-
I am cautiously optimistic and bought another 200 shares of my 12.65% dividend paying real estate stock today.

...even though I fully expect a serious correction in real estate prices and a housing glut in the near to mid term.

It pays monthly, so at least if I need to sell, I have been collecting the entire time.

I am cautiously optimistic and bought another 200 shares of my 12.65% dividend paying real estate stock today.

...even though I fully expect a serious correction in real estate prices and a housing glut in the near to mid term.

It pays monthly, so at least if I need to sell, I have been collecting the entire time.
12.65% dividend??? Damn. Is that even sustainable?

I've held it for 7 years.

...and the value of the stock has gone up 56%!

With income like that "ordinary tax rate" is not really a big deal.
I've made tens of thousands from them over those 7 years.
...but it's time to start watching the real estate market like a hawk.

I left a little on the table with
AMZN
MSFT

But did great on LLY (strong quarterly results). And ok BSX

401K also best it’s been but no thanks to me! I moved a bunch out of the S&P last November and missed out on that initial JPOW spike the following month.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow and NVDA earnings is next week I think.

happy hunting

I left a little on the table with
AMZN
MSFT

But did great on LLY (strong quarterly results). And ok BSX

401K also best it’s been but no thanks to me! I moved a bunch out of the S&P last November and missed out on that initial JPOW spike the following month.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow and NVDA earnings is next week I think.

happy hunting

Great score on Lily, hang on to some of that, it could double, or more, if it does as advertised.- set a Loose stop .
I'm going to pick up a few next pullback .
Good job.

-
Back