Stolen alert: 1968 charger- new westminster bc

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I'm spreading the word about a stolen vehicle. I've wanted to buy this car for the last 10 years and finally was in the process of buying this car when it was stolen. Thankfully no money had changed hands yet. I noticed it gone this morning and phoned the seller and he let me know what was going on. The seller moved out of the house a few months ago so the house was vacant. Somebody must of been watching the car for the past little while. I noticed a few weeks ago the back of the tarp had been played with but didn't think much of it. The seller noticed a tow truck sitting close to the house a few weeks ago as well.

It's a 1968 Dodge Charger- VIN # XP29H8B120926 and licence plate # WBW-720 (with an expiration decal of Sept. 95). 383-4bbl Big Block. Orange w/ black interior and Vector mags. Bucket seats & console shift. It's hard to miss being the only '68 Charger out there with a '69 Charger tail light panel. It was stolen from Ewen Ave & Campbell Street in the Queensborough area of New Westminster this past Friday night (March 22nd). It does not run or drive so it had to have been stolen with either a tow truck or a car trailer with a winch. The gate behind the car leading to the street is broken up and there are tire drag marks across the lawn. I don't see the tarp from the car anywhere so I'm thinking it was grabbed with the tarps still on it just to get it out of there quickly. Somebody must of seen something, the owner is asking around with neighbours. If anybody has seen it please let me know by calling me at 604-367-9390 or call the New Westminster Police Department. They have been notified of the theft. The car or any parts from the car (if it's parted out) have to turn up somewhere eventually.

DSC_4345_zps9a778f2a.jpg

DSC_4285_zps342d0fae.jpg

DSC_4286_zps97fe7f3c.jpg

DSC_4297_zps020f0393.jpg

DSC_4301_zps2543b003.jpg

DSC_4332_zps1f7451dc.jpg

DSC_4333_zps7d04677e.jpg

DSC_4339_zpse4113d95.jpg

DSC_4335_zpsd137c0bf.jpg

DSC_4287_zps5a0e9b54.jpg

Keep my eyes open over here.
Hope for the best.

Darryl

Who owns the property?

Here in Oklahoma the property owner has the right to have a vehicle impounded by a wrecker company if it is left behind.

Wow neat car very odd option choices Power drums Power steering 2 speed wipers Rear defrost Rear speeaker and Power windows and no headrests and bein a 383 4bbl car didnt make alot of them.
What is the factory color code?
And whats the story on havin a 69 tailpanel?

Wow neat car very odd option choices Power drums Power steering 2 speed wipers Rear defrost Rear speeaker and Power windows and no headrests and bein a 383 4bbl car didnt make alot of them.
What is the factory color code?
And whats the story on havin a 69 tailpanel?

Originally red apparently. Never asked about the tail panel to be honest lol

I will keep my eyes open in the Kootenays for it. I hate thieves.

Well it won't be sitting and rotting anymore. A good example of what happens to cars that sit to long. Maybe the owner got a higher offer. Or someone couldn't stand it rotting away any longer.

There are a lot of cars out there that I would like to save from hoarders that have no future.

-
Back