Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, Thanks to all of you for our milestone. Many more to come I hope.

Okay,i going to go seal the new wood on my trailer..
It's 39 now but we are warming up to 52 today.
Talk to you'll later.
Martin

20181208_143604.jpg

20181208_143531.jpg

20181208_143507.jpg

Riddle me this. Jeep, at full temp, full of coolant, has heat while driving, no heat at idle or at stop lights. Water pump is spinning and pumping. Checked heater core, isn’t blocked, coolant in and coolant out
It's a jeep.

Seriously. Not much airflow when stopped. Gotta turn the fan on if yours toes are cold.

Must go to Target this morning. They have the best selection of inappropriate/humorous Christmas cards in town. I found a dandy Thanksgiving card there, just ask Dd :lol:

It's a jeep.

Seriously. Not much airflow when stopped. Gotta turn the fan on if yours toes are cold.
Had this thing for 5 years now, never had a problem with heat in the past

Old parts prob half of then still getting organized? Have a bunch of nos breaker plates I still have to id.
DSC03252.JPG
DSC03253.JPG
DSC03254.JPG
DSC03255.JPG

Riddle me this. Jeep, at full temp, full of coolant, has heat while driving, no heat at idle or at stop lights. Water pump is spinning and pumping. Checked heater core, isn’t blocked, coolant in and coolant out
Closed or parcel closed water valve, or the a/c is running at the same time.

Thanks ask him the build date. If original and late 69 would amswer the question for me. I am surprised no one has a definitive answer and my books just go by year.

It sometimes takes a year for the info in the books to catch up....

Heater hoses close to same temp with fan on high? I bet one is noticeably cooler.

-
Back