Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I missed it too. Was eating brekkie. No worries.

I have always taken the hoses off and blew air through them.
Pull hoses off engine, one end in a washer fluid jug,funnel stuffed in other hose. Cuppa water then air. I use a rag around blow gun for back spray.
Most effective method so far.
I built a gun that i put water in. Then pull a trigger for air. Reverse directions also.
Jug is to trap what comes out To see what was in core. Its suprising what that core catches.

Don't even have one sometimes I use the temp probe on the multi meter also. Usually you can feel the difference if it is totally blocked.

Pull hoses off engine, one end in a washer fluid jug,funnel stuffed in other hose. Cuppa water then air. I use a rag around blow gun for back spray.
Most effective method so far.
I built a gun that i put water in. Then pull a trigger for air. Reverse directions also.
Jug is to trap what comes out To see what was in core. Its suprising what that core catches.
They get ugly for sure. Always hated doing them half the time you have to make the core fit right.

Never tried thermometer. One hand on each heater hose.
Yeah I was shown it by an engineer for Cummins years back, so far it’s been fairly accurate. I think I will go ahead and flush everything though

Remember the millennials have no feeling in the hands and unless there is a procedure on the net it is wrong!:rofl::rofl:

So true though drives me nuts threw a few out of here for that crap! Woo hoo the beer store is open later guys and Gals?

So true though drives me nuts threw a few out of here for that crap! Woo hoo the beer store is open later guys and Gals?
I’m awaiting for it to warm up, then gonna go out to my property and let the kids free run

The Delta IV at VAFB tentatively sometime tomorrow :( I may be on a road trip to retrieve a 10 wheeler and a circle track chassis with a friend. It must have been serious the issue, they pumped the fuel tanks empty. Not real sure how long that liquid H2 and O2 can stay in the tanks.

LOL can see this now all the posts trying to hit it!
Something that Ben didn't hit...

Well well well....
Deep subject
Here....Does this look like Mitch?

View attachment 1715259603
Nope, needs a cigar
Trying to turn the pages to 10000 Just a couple more.
You guys know all the pics didn't help. It's 25 posts per page regardless
Justmore scrolling for me to catch up :BangHead:

Good Morning

-
Back