Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ha ha , I tried roast dog. Not to my liking. The Phiipinos here luv it. Not me. Will try eat just @ anything once. Dog , not for me !
I remember a Philipino Guy I worked with taking a bite of a sandwich his mom made for lunch back at the upholstery shop. He chewed once, spat it out and threw the rest in the dumpster. I just remembered him grumbling “Goddamn dog”...

Then he drove over to the local McDonalds and came back with a Big Mac and fries.

:lol:

Last edited:
Ok so I saw before the talks of apple cider vinegar in water. What is the recipe? 2 table spoons in a glass. Maybe a touch of honey?
Take a shot of apple cider vinegar, stare at it, then pour it down the drain while pretending to feel better. You will get the same results.

Here's an "in process" of my fish before I burn it. The beer is from 10 Barrel Brewing, Bend OR.

IMG_Beer Batterd Cod.jpg

They looked that way on the Xrays, she has some that are 10 cm or mm, not sure but they say she has "thousands".

That would be MM!! CM would be as big as the kidney. Best wishes for her. That is horrible. So sorry

I just love apple cider vinegar. Soak fat pork in it with some soyu , ginger, sugar, chili pepper & garlic. Oh man, Dat **** Good !!!

Here is the part that makes me crazy about stuff like apple cider vinegar.

If we were talking about a car engine and someone said “I lick my spark plugs before I install the wires and I get better performance” and then 10 other people join in and said the same thing and assert that it works...we would still all demand to know how and why they think it works and then flame them out of existence for making false conclusions and spreading myths.

And yet somehow when it comes to the human body, we are perfectly content to believe stuff like this apple cider vinegar without demanding to know how and why and are blindly content to believe it works...somehow.

Not me. Unless you can explain how it works and why in a way that makes sense in regard to the way the human body operates...you are just telling me to lick my spark plugs to get better performance.

If we were talking about a car engine and someone said “I lick my spark plugs before I install the wires and I get better performance” and then 10 other people join in and said the same thing and assert that it works...we would still all demand to know how and why they think it works and then flame them out of existence for making false conclusions and spreading myths.

And yet somehow when it comes to the human body, we are perfectly content to believe stuff like this apple cider vinegar without demanding to know how and why and are blindly content to believe it works...somehow.

Not me. Unless you can explain how it works and why in a way that makes sense in regard to the way the human body operates...you are just telling me to lick my spark plugs to get better performance.

Do ya lick the plugs before or after screwing them in? Could be worth a .001. :lol:

Well for me I just read only the apple cider vinegar and no other changes, enough for me.

Well it looks like I started something here tonight......

Crazy *** weather...look at our weekend forecast....we go from -32 below to 38 above and rain for Saturday....yikes.

We have 4 cars that didn’t start here this morning...got 2 started in the afternoon but then my Durango developed a nice leak from the tranny lines....so that’s gonna sit till it warms up more. The wife gets a garage space...too damn cold!!!

0A0ED33E-D2FF-4ABC-A940-1A8326B5C0DB.jpeg

1F4286CB-4AD3-444A-A961-2B0CBE20BF0D.jpeg

0F8248FB-F501-4C67-8199-05E8A439D75D.png

Crazy *** weather...look at our weekend forecast....we go from -32 below to 38 above and rain for Saturday....yikes.

We have 4 cars that didn’t start here this morning...got 2 started in the afternoon but then my Durango developed a nice leak from the tranny lines....so that’s gonna sit till it warms up more. The wife gets a garage space...too damn cold!!!

View attachment 1715283071

View attachment 1715283072

View attachment 1715283073
I have noticed puddles of the red stuff in parking lots all over town. Power steering hoses are popping too. Parts guy said hes selling lots.

-
Back