Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
200_s.gif
imagesAXVN3W3O.jpg
warning!.png
652A5E4E-53FA-41F8-B1AD-BCBE193064BC_jpeg.jpg

Well we finally get a break for a few days. 61 on Sunday...looking forward to some grilled steaks!!

Yup just have to get through today. Uber again! Three days this week. I am so sick of it! On a good note buying out Stan on the Cuda for what he has into it!

Yup just have to get through today. Uber again! Three days this week. I am so sick of it! On a good note buying out Stan on the Cuda for what he has into it!
Well the Stan part is good. You've done 95% of the sweat so far so hopefully he doesn't want much.

Morning all. -24° here now. -42° wind. See if the car starts shortly. We were highly encouraged to work from home today. Didnt bring my laptop home. Guess I am making the trek anyway. :BangHead:

Morning all. -24° here now. -42° wind. See if the car starts shortly. We were highly encouraged to work from home today. Didnt bring my laptop home. Guess I am making the trek anyway. :BangHead:
Well I think that's be a quick trip to and from if it were me...just saying. Of course don't know how far that trip is??

We didn't get any with the freeze. What we did have 8" is almost gone. With 60's this weekend will give us a taste of spring!!

Well I think that's be a quick trip to and from if it were me...just saying. Of course don't know how far that trip is??

If i drive in the 30 min each way, I will just stay. Typically not much I can do from home, and extremely out of character to send an email to all salary staff to work from home if possible. Will be quiet in there today!!

If i drive in the 30 min each way, I will just stay. Typically not much I can do from home, and extremely out of character to send an email to all salary staff to work from home if possible. Will be quiet in there today!!
You sound like my wife. They delayed reporting to work the other day...during a snowstorm until 11am. She was in at 9am.

Whats funny just struck a deal with a guy who wants around 50 nos caps. Be nice to have the room again! He just deals with suspension and nos hard parts. Should be interesting. Live near where I grew up on LI

Good Morning folks, in the low 60’s today. Hopefully we’ll get the 2000 acres sprayed before the rain settles in this afternoon/eve.

Good Morning folks, in the low 60’s today. Hopefully we’ll get the 2000 acres sprayed before the rain settles in this afternoon/eve.

Were you planning to tear into the Duster this weekend? If so, get a couple rockers in the mail and we will take a look at them for you.

-
Back