Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
5892047F-F5F7-490E-8593-964D5EB1A783.png
Supposed to cimb to -21 today.

I took up a whole page last night with the apple cider vinegar, now wool has taken almost a whole page....good times

FYI, still cold here too....

I took up a whole page last night with the apple cider vinegar, now wool has taken almost a whole page....good times

FYI, still cold here too....
I have been on it for 8 years now, went from 218 to 187 , and I have not been sick in 7 years !!

6 or 7 years ago.
741D5018-96EB-47C3-8926-341541C3947D.jpeg
that winter the picnic table by the hydro pole was buried.

I have been on it for 8 years now, went from 218 to 187 , and I have not been sick in 7 years !!
ANd you drink it daily?? What do you mix it with?? How much do you drink??

You all know you can buy it flavered at the grocery store don't yea, I like the blue berry when I do buy it, it's in a small 7 oz jar

Well Cheryl got a call from the new Governors office. Seems they have a job they'd like her to take running the Office of Administrative Appeals.
She had planned to retire in June. She is tired of the 12 hour days, working weekends to stay caught up, weekend phone calls, and general BS.
I was surprised. I told her NO. I thought she was going to retire so we could spend more time together, travel as we wanted, etc...
She told me it was a 15K a year raise. I said OK.:p
I guess I'll just have to be strong, keep the home fire burning...and doing as I please...haha.

Last edited:
Well Cheryl got a call from the new Governors office. Seems they have a job they'd like her to take running the Office of Administrative Appeals.
She had planned to retire in June. She is tired of the 12 hour days, working weekends to stay caught up, weekend phone calls, and general BS.
I was surprised. I told her NO. I thought she was going to retire so we could spend more time together, travel as we wanted, etc...
She told me it was a 15K a year raise. I said OK.:p
Darned girls. Mine just updated her resume and is throwing her hat in the ring to manage our municipal water works. A third again more money and better healthcare. Crazy!

-
Back