Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, it's time to twist one up and get happier and creative, let's see what I can get into :thumbsup:

Well Cheryl got a call from the new Governors office. Seems they have a job they'd like her to take running the Office of Administrative Appeals.
She had planned to retire in June. She is tired of the 12 hour days, working weekends to stay caught up, weekend phone calls, and general BS.
I was surprised. I told her NO. I thought she was going to retire so we could spend more time together, travel as we wanted, etc...
She told me it was a 15K a year raise. I said OK.:p
I guess I'll just have to be strong keeping the home fire burning...and doing as I please...haha.
Office of Administrative Appeals. That sounds pretty official! Tell her "good luck".

Darned girls. Mine just updated her resume and is throwing her hat in the ring to manage our municipal water works. A third again more money and better healthcare. Crazy!
Congratulations to the sweat lady Mike :thumbsup:

Darned girls. Mine just updated her resume and is throwing her hat in the ring to manage our municipal water works. A third again more money and better healthcare. Crazy!
I know mine will never totally retire. She loves legal work and the interaction involved.
She'll retire in a couple and then have a part-time gig with some law firm.

The two are built from the same mold I think. Great work ethic and hard workers for sure.

Nope, seen it on Facebook marketplace. Asking $500 for that setup.. I have no use for it, but was just curious.
good morning Ramee !! Cold enough for y'all up there ? Hope all is well for everyone. Friggen cold here in the deep south..

Nope, seen it on Facebook marketplace. Asking $500 for that setup.. I have no use for it, but was just curious.
Meh, that's high. I've got 3 now, 318 poly motor and trans combos I bought for a 150 bucks. There's no market for them really. I got them mainly for the internals of the push button transmissions and the cables on the transmissions.

Meh, that's high. I've got 3 now, 318 poly motor and trans combos I bought for a 150 bucks. There's no market for them really. I got them mainly for the internals of the push button transmissions and the cables on the transmissions.

They are a cool set up, and ya I agree way to high of a price from others I have seen around here. Seems to be a lot of core engines go for at least $250 or higher here. Very very rare to find anything under that. Not sure why?!?!

good morning Ramee !! Cold enough for y'all up there ? Hope all is well for everyone. Friggen cold here in the deep south..
Good Morning! Ya, it was supposed to be warmer today, but its still -23 right now and I believe real feel is -30ish. Saturday its supposed to be a high of 43... WTF!!

They are a cool set up, and ya I agree way to high of a price from others I have seen around here. Seems to be a lot of core engines go for at least $250 or higher here. Very very rare to find anything under that. Not sure why?!?!

Good Morning! Ya, it was supposed to be warmer today, but its still -23 right now and I believe real feel is -30ish. Saturday its supposed to be a high of 43... WTF!!
19 here now, 70 or near that Tuesday next week. 50 degrees Friday I think , mother nature is on a bender this week..

Man , I just posted a picture with my phone in a different thread :soapbox: but I can't load one here. :mob: ..

I see people asking those prices all the time, they usually stay listed for 6-7 months, then suddenly its "come get it or I'm scrapping it" mode. Only poly's worth 250-500 these days are the the factory 4 barrel intake ones or the dual quads. Those manifolds alone will fetch upwards of 700 for the single and a grand for the dual, without carbs

Good morning. For all those who like gather in the streets and protest on some issue, this is another sign making day. LOL

Plus for me, next weekend I'll be in Costa Rica for 16 days! 70-90's... looking forward to this vacation
wow !! I bet !!
I am sure you have earned it , I have never been out of the states, but I have seen 37 states, looking forward to the spring to hit hear, late March there is a big taa,do at George Rays, they have asked me to help with tech and track safety.

-
Back