Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. For all those who like gather in the streets and protest on some issue, this is another sign making day. LOL
good morning Red !!
Only sign I want to make is let's get to rolling and bring back high octane fuels at every gas station, good to see you drop in bud

Linkee no worked 4 me

upload_2019-1-31_9-28-45.png

One of our high schools has a drag racing team. They run a '71 Comet and a '68 Camaro :D.
The high school in the next valley to the south had a oval track racing team for many years.

My buddy that builds the rat rod pick ups buys 2 wheel drive Chevy pick ups for less than a thousand, pulls the drive train, parts them out and scraps what's left. He usually makes money on the deal and gets a LS/4L60 or 4L80 for free.

Plus for me, next weekend I'll be in Costa Rica for 16 days! 70-90's... looking forward to this vacation

Oh man you are going to have a blast. I got addicted to Costa Rica from 1996-2009. Went twice a year sometimes. The little place where I always stayed got sold and made into condos, and that whole area around Quepos is getting more and more developed. I decided to quit while I was ahead with the great memories I had. Very good people the Tico's are. If your car breaks down or gets stuck, someone will stop and help you right away. I could go on and on Ramie but one small tip, breakfast will include beans and rice (HARD working people, they need energy) which I love, and lunch is the biggest meal and the typical restaurant will have a special they call "Casado" like a big home-cooked blue plate special for just a few bucks. Beef is likely to be tough but fish and chicken are great. Also if you see any kind of "albondigas" (meatball) soup or just about any soup, they are always so good and a huge bowl and they will ask you if you want an egg cracked in it or not. Service is not that quick though. Tip is included but I always left extra, after all these people have families to provide for.

Regarding driving, the roads are awful, be careful but once you get used to driving there, it is fun! You'll notice the Tico's will patiently stand in long lines at a bank, but as soon as they get in the driver's seat of the car, they become race car drivers!

Gmorning my friends, Its 5am here on the big island. Starting my coffee pot and sending the wife to work. She starts at 6. Made her food, now its coffee & computer for a while

The largest single shipment of AAR Cudas ever. 1st. Avenue Chrysler Plymouth in Cedar Rapids Iowa only 50 miles south of here. Looks like some Ta's as well

49950044_799011267115849_5081653056626491392_n.jpg

Started a little shop cleanup.
Bumped my noggin on a sharp corner of my tool cart, think i made a hole. :BangHead::BangHead:

No doubt. We have quite a bit of Mopar history in the area. Fun stuff.

-
Back