Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my 10/11:00 appointment is late. Wonder if its a no-show...
Have a job waiting all thawed out but didnt want to start it as
New custome may show up early.
New customer no show gets fired on the spot.
No call no text.
If im not on time, i’m early.

Yes, i have had some good GM cars as daily drivers lately... I want the older gen as I don't like all the new electronics and tech in the new cars... My buddy Doug is good at fixing the old GM's and gives me good deals when I need to have them fixed...
We have a 06 Lucerne. Last year for the cast iron 3800. It has been pretty trouble free for 100,000 miles.

Pretty sure he is on 4 - 10's now plus OT. I would assume he will be on later this AM or tomorrow for sure.

Actually not much OT this week as the weather is slowing things down a bit... Mostly the 10 hour shifts with a small bit of OT...

Today they expect things to start picking up again... Many of our customers are closed until tomorrow, so we are doing what few orders we have and some stock transfers between the warehouses...

In the mean time, check out this drummer, he's crazy and entertaining...

Check him out at 1:26...

I'm fine physically, just pissed at myself for getting in the accident... Just tired and trying to catch up on sleep if I can... They made us come into work yesterday, but it was slow... They promised to buy us pizza for lunch if we came in, then backed out when 3/4 of the shift showed up... Third shift got free pizza for half of them showing up... The warehouse was at 42° F inside all night and felt like some parts were below that... OSHA requirements are that it has to be above 45° F or they can be fined and forced to send us home... But if they do that, we probably would loose out on pay.... :mob:

Trying to find a good daily driver nearby if possible... Had a lead on a Buick for a good price, but the owner did not reply to us and then sold it a couple hours later... It was only listed for 15 hours... The good ones get scooped up fast, you have to jump on them when you get the chance... :mad:

Trying to find another good deal... some of the sellers do not reply - craigslist... :BangHead:
Yeh, no work no pay for me...
Not gonna bother looking much till I get insurance payoff. As you said, good ones don't last long. No point in waisting time searching unless you have cash in hand. I did see a couple on CL that could be good if they don't get scooped up too quick.

Yes, i have had some good GM cars as daily drivers lately... I want the older gen as I don't like all the new electronics and tech in the new cars... My buddy Doug is good at fixing the old GM's and gives me good deals when I need to have them fixed...
No complaints on them. Son had accidents in 2 Regals 93 and 95 I think. Solid cars.

Actually not much OT this week as the weather is slowing things down a bit... Mostly the 10 hour shifts with a small bit of OT...

Today they expect things to start picking up again... Many of our customers are closed until tomorrow, so we are doing what few orders we have and some stock transfers between the warehouses...
I'm back to OT with my 'usual' Saturday shift this week. Normally only pick up a couple hours during the week.

Last edited:
-
Back