Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Why woul you junk anything when you haven't even built the car yet? A good K as pulled- seams to go for $50+
it was out of my 70 dart part's car. I had it listed here for about that, I think I had 75 on it, for nearly a year, finally scrapped it when i took what little was left off the 70

it was out of my 70 dart part's car. I had it listed here for about that, I think I had 75 on it, for nearly a year, finally scrapped it when i took what little was left off the 70
Yeh, they are a tough sell unless someone local needs it. Would cost more to ship than what its worth for just a K.
Tough to tell how good it is in pics. Looks nice, but paint does that. He needs to spell it out what sway bar and is it new. New bushings and ball joints? Etc. If I gotta take it apart cause something was skimped on, I am likely tearing it ALL down and might as well have parts fresh off a junker.

Now, Hughes DOES make one very similar for a stroked 360, but its for internally balanced, high horsepower engines
I just saw that. The Op just wanted to put his 360 on his buddies test stand. He has a starter. He either needs the proper flywheel, a flexplate and converter (messy), or a high dollar flexplate/ring gear. I don't think so Tim!

tim.jpg

Vw passat. Gabbage. No heat. Prospective buyer asks my opinion. Thats what i got out of heater core in 10 minutes. Bet engine is full of this crap.
Aparrently its safetied. I said give it back. Run away. Far away.
9294F80C-4869-4A57-9E51-7FBB0A89EE75.jpeg
That was a clean washer fluid jug.

Vw passat. Gabbage. No heat. Prospective buyer asks my opinion. Thats what i got out of heater core in 10 minutes. Bet engine is full of this crap.
Aparrently its safetied. I said give it back. Run away. Far away. View attachment 1715283260That was a clean washer fluid jug.
Oh, it sorta has heat now.

-
Back