Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dremmel and a green pad does wonders.
Wonder if a soldering iron would tune up a battery terminal?

We make fishing weights from time to time, pouring terminals wouldnt be all that difficult. Wish i had the time.

Wow I am amazed at the cores I have guy was looking for a 66 383 HP c body only for a cop car, actually have it! He was looking for a few years for it!

Know what would be great having a FABO swap meet on a summer day somewhere, bet it would be fun.

Oh bet he'd pay the moon for it too!!
He's...
a decent friend from FCBO and FTO unfortunately did me some deals on stuff have to pay back if you know what I mean. He actually slammed that guy on the distribs, pretty funny I did not ask him to do it either! I want him to crash and burn all by himself.

a decent friend from FCBO and FTO unfortunately did me some deals on stuff have to pay back if you know what I mean. He actually slammed that guy on the distribs, pretty funny I did not ask him to do it either! I want him to crash and burn all by himself.
Yep I agree. I know to you like to make a buck and always reasonable. Sure he is a happy guy right now.

tenor[1].gif

He wants to put a stock pick up in it. Have to figure it out not to mess up the housing in case he wants to go back to points. Does not want a petronix unit. Should be fun to do.

I came across a couple 67 grilles, surrounds, and headlight bezels for sale all in great condition.
Studs are missing but my buddy John restores grills and can replace them.
John wants the one I don't. I may just let him have it if he fixes the studs and for all he's done for me restoring my car.
Same deal also got a nice trunk trim panel and two very nice tail lights.
Guy had them for a long time, no longer had the 67 and decided to sell it all.

Last edited:
-
Back