Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
O190 Just down from Mitch the new spot is in, would use it but to many people picking stuff up at O 190. Can see it easy from where I am.
Yep, just looked at the map. First row is offset a bunch and has a lot more spaces because of where it starts and no cross aisles. That spot is across from 197-198 in your row

O190 Just down from Mitch the new spot is in, would use it but to many people picking stuff up at O 190. Can see it easy from where I am.
Yeh, moving your stuff might mess some people up that know your spot. Plus you should be in the directory.

Yeh, moving your stuff might mess some people up that know your spot. Plus you should be in the directory.
You could put up a sign, but probably not worth the hassle. Especially since you probably won't have that other one next year.

I am planning on it. Last minute. Mopar Joe and my wife ganged up on me and talked me into it. They thought it would be good to get my mind off my surgery.
Mike,
Are you bringing one of your a-bodies?

I'll day trip out. Either Fri or Sat

Mike,
Are you bringing one of your a-bodies?

I'll day trip out. Either Fri or Sat
Nope. 4 of us in Mopar Joe's Suburban. Bonzai trip. Joe has his I pass and sets the cruise on 85!

sabre.jpg

It's Sabre Sunday! Gooood Morning.
The desert is still rattlin' around out there.
9 aftershocks in the last hour.
Sprint cars put on a great show last night.
A little shocked, they managed to get the entire show in by 9:00.
That included the announcer exercising his First Amendment right to talk endlessly :rofl:

-
Back