Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not much been busy hunting a few parts. So far its been good, think I've got it all done in just a couple days.
Suppose to cool back to the mid 80's for a week. I'll take it!!

Today will be miserable here hottest day of the week and have to unload the truck today before storms tomorrow. At least most of the undercoating is off of the cuda so I can paint the rear area and get the rear in and gas tank, prob next week after inventory.

Today will be miserable here hottest day of the week and have to unload the truck today before storms tomorrow. At least most of the undercoating is off of the cuda so I can paint the rear area and get the rear in and gas tank, prob next week after inventory.
Is the plan to have it ready for sale at Carlisle next year?? Or have you decided to keep it??

I think he should keep it. And keep it stock so he can drive it. And IF he still has the old one cut the back off and make a trailer to haul behind his driver. Flip the lid up to a bed for sleeping

It is her car now. Just really slow on it have to kick Chuck in the *** to get the panels on. Kind of scared to put the rear in without the rear tail panel and drivers QP in place.

I think he should keep it. And keep it stock so he can drive it. And IF he still has the old one cut the back off and make a trailer to haul behind his driver. Flip the lid up to a bed for sleeping
to late it is a upside down turtle now!

Morning.
50 degrees, high of 72 today.
Pull donor truck out and load engine on to trailer to wash it.
Pulling wiring harness/ecm will be interesting.

How are you guys doing this morning. I'm not doing too bad pain is about A4 but I just got some Tylenol a few minutes ago. I need to work on my breathing a little bit cuz my 02 numbers are a little low. I need to get my digestive system working better. You can't go home if you don't poop LOL

Jeez HOPPY. All I asked you for was the sleeve.

View attachment 1715366929
072-gif.gif

How are you guys doing this morning. I'm not doing too bad pain is about A4 but I just got some Tylenol a few minutes ago. I need to work on my breathing a little bit cuz my 02 numbers are a little low. I need to get my digestive system working better. You can't go home if you don't poop LOL
Good morning, Mike! Try the Irish Spring trick. :D

I have to run.
I love this hot weather.
Reminds me of home.
I watched KPAX earlier this week. :thumbsup:
Another stupidly hot day today. Today’s low of 80 (sometime after 11 tonight) will also be the high for tomorrow.
Good Morning

Last edited:

FDA06628-30CE-4B8A-B7BF-3801B7567DA4.jpeg

Holy hell Batman its hot out already and still have half a truck to go! Now I am glad it is a shortbed!
dff10b864bc44846eccf5e7bda40f406c6c72e88511afc9348eb090b9c0a7833.jpg

-
Back