Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Difficult to get good paints and stains.

Depends on what kind of stain that you're looking for....

Skid Marks.jpg

The quest for Hamm's was unsuccessful, locally. Places to look on the next trip to town. Rolling Rock is the able substitute for the evening.

For some reason I am up in the middle of the night thinking of eating stuff I very rarely eat...

Like cheese fries.......mmmmmmmmm

Maybe a doughnut. I haven't had a doughnut in years. They have them at work but by the time I get through the line, there is usually crumbs left.

I should go to the gas station and get a nice krusty Kreme doughnut

doughnut.png

best-homer-simpson-mmm-meme.jpg

Nah maybe not, the gas station near by is a shady *** place at night. A dude stands in front with a hoodie on. Sometimes there are 5 or 6 dudes out there. I have not stopped there because of that, it's kinda scary. Then they stare and walk towards you like they are going to say something.

Nah, not worth risking my neck for a doughnut.

Freaking bad ***, 63 darts are so cool. I love the grille.

New '63 Dart Owner

The only thing I don't like is the top. I would go for a 2 door H/T or 4 door.

Convertibles look cool when parked but you drive them and you can't even see anything because your hair is everywhere in the wind including in your face.......I don't like it.

I drove a convertible before and realized I don't like that much wind in my face.

I need a 4 door. I have never had a 4 door before but it's because I can't find one. Everything around are 2 doors anymore because that's what people save and keep around. Too many are too quick to scrap 4 doors and wagons even though wagons are getting really hard to find.

It's Friday so today has to be great.... right.

I never liked Fridays but I am off this weekend and have another pool party scheduled so it should be great.

Next next! Glad to see you two up and at em so early! Rainy is likely bouncing off the walls by now from a sugar high and TMM just glad to see you on the mend! We shot pretty well last night and are actually tied for first in our Division. The league is huge, somewhere in the neighborhood of 1100 guys/gals in it. Many divisions and we got stuck in the top one. We are trying to unseat a team that has ruled for years, they are comprised of some old guys that shoot most everyday. They dominate.

Next next! Glad to see you two up and at em so early! Rainy is likely bouncing off the walls by now from a sugar high and TMM just glad to see you on the mend! We shot pretty well last night and are actually tied for first in our Division. The league is huge, somewhere in the neighborhood of 1100 guys/gals in it. Many divisions and we got stuck in the top one. We are trying to unseat a team that has ruled for years, they are comprised of some old guys that shoot most everyday. They dominate.
Well good luck with that. Sounds like you are off to a great start.

Hey its Friday. What more could a working person ask for...weekend is next!!
Good Morning!!

Morning!
IT’S FRIDAY!!
Three oil changes booked and a caravan blew a coolant pipe. That one is stuck in town, i have to pick it up and fix it. Worst part is the traffic light at the bridge,adds like 10 minutes to the trip. Loose rad cap should help.

Morning!
IT’S FRIDAY!!
Three oil changes booked and a caravan blew a coolant pipe. That one is stuck in town, i have to pick it up and fix it. Worst part is the traffic light at the bridge,adds like 10 minutes to the trip. Loose rad cap should help.
UHM google says don't drive with a loose rad cap!:poke::rofl:

-
Back