Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not really about spark plugs more Carburetors but here

73546164_1131402823717303_2054419716809687040_n.jpg

Bill this morning (Monday) there is a member in the Tires and Wheels Forum looking for 13"tires for his 65 Dart, He to lives in CA. His member name is Fireman.
I knew a few days ago you had a set so passing on the information.

I will look into it when I get out of the bed. Thank you.

Bill

Bill what do you need 13" I have rims and also barracuda wheel covers if needed.

You know you're a coffeeoholic when you keep a sheath knife in the cup holder next to the cup holder to enlarge the vent hole on the store bought coffee beverages with the spill resistant lids. :rolleyes:

No, I need one single 13x4.5 inch for my 65 Dart sparetire. The rim I have is 6.5 I think so it is like sticking up 2 inch extra in the trunk.
I plan to go to a nearby junk yard and find it.

Bill
OH... So, I forget, why did you change those tires if still running 13s?

Man I have a ton of freaking 63 dart literature it is insane. Went through it some pretty cool stuff in it found a super 225 air cleaner deacal, engine compartment decals, rear view mirror dealer tags, tons of copied pages on specs, dealer posters etc. Prob take a month to list it all, even a carpet sample! Even a small book that breaks out all the numbers on vins/blocks etc from 62-66. Keeping that one.

13" tires are not easy to find. Shame the ones on the Cuda are like new but 20 years old!

Morning all, nice day here today. Second cup going down good, heading out to the patch now.

-
Back