Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It’s.... Dragula! Bwahahaha! (best Dracula voice)

FCEF89C7-77B9-42C9-882A-050538E6CA44.jpeg

Well, it’s just a little past 7 pm and we have seen over 100 kids at the door so far. Wow! They must be bussing them in!

We live too far out and in the woods. Besides, I ain't sharin my candy with them little bastids.

Turned on the outdoor lights. Normally we don’t have any but we have new neighbors a quarter mi behind us with five young children.

Jeez! There were 50 kids in last bunch...I hope the candy holds out!

A group of 50 kids denied a treat and decide to trick instead could wreck the place!

:lol:

I live on a steep uphill private easement road. Only two properties feed off of it. And a locked gate!! Not inviting!!!

I have a question to all good people in here, that means everybody.

The steering wheel for my baby Dodge, ok ok, it is getting there, but the question is about the horn ring for it. I am including a link to some pictures of a horn ring, and if you look at picture 4 down the list my problem is that the ring is bent down. As you see the spokes are not a 3 and 9 o'clock, they are more like at 4 and 8 o'clock, the longest piece without spoke support has been bent slightly down. Not a lot, and there are no cracks in it.

So, my question is, how can I bend it back ?

Bill

1965 DODGE DART STEERING WHEEL HORN RING OEM #2530186 | eBay

The steering wheel for my baby Dodge, ok ok, it is getting there, but the question is about the horn ring for it. I am including a link to some pictures of a horn ring, and if you look at picture 4 down the list my problem is that the ring is bent down. As you see the spokes are not a 3 and 9 o'clock, they are more like at 4 and 8 o'clock, the longest piece without spoke support has been bent slightly down. Not a lot, and there are no cracks in it.

Bill

That is where they are supposed to be. NOT 3 and 9

Bill

I would need similar photos of your bent horn ring to give you the best answer. In general, you bend chromed steel parts like that over large areas using blocks of wood and clamps to spread the bending forces and not over stress the metal.

I would need similar photos of your bent horn ring to give you the best answer. In general, you bend chromed steel parts like that over large areas using blocks of wood and clamps to spread the bending forces and not over stress the metal.
What are you trying to bend,???

What I can’t tell is whether he means bent down toward the firewall or bent down out of round.

That’s why I asked for pictures. Which way it’s bent determines how to correct it.

What I can’t tell is whether he means bent down toward the firewall or bent down out of round.

That’s why I asked for pictures. Which way it’s bent determines how to correct it.
I am a little confused....

-
Back