Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes. Will be here Wednesday. ....
Your's won't have all Scott has going for his 66 but it will be big fun as a street car.

25659581_10156765734774918_1881386008025261929_n.jpg

Always is. Hung out for a bit and then brought him to a local bar/restaurant. Man we all left full to say the least. Tina is a riot! Get her and the wife together you need earplugs for sure.

Hey, anyone here got any idea what a 360 short block weighs?
roughly 475 pounds without intake or accessories. 525-560 complete with aluminum heads and headers. Maybe 600-650 factory complete,

bare block with bottom end, 300-350ish

These are guesses based on prior shipping of said items.

The 360 short block I took to Carlisle, myself and a real old man picked up into a truck bed

Stock long block is 550 lbs. Stock heads and intake weigh around 150 lbs combined.

I don't know, a bare block weighs right at 160 with main caps. The crank weighs 65 . Piston and rods cant weigh the difference to 475 lbs. can they?
I can almost agree, guessing, that @Ddaddy is close.

I don't know, a bare block weighs right at 160 with main caps. The crank weighs 65 . Piston and rods cant weigh the difference to 475 lbs. can they?
Like I said, right around 400 lbs for a short block 360.

I have to unload the 408 onto my small trailer, scoot it off lift gate onto the trailer. Should not be an issue, I hope.
Do you have a come-along? Might make it easier to pull off the lift gate onto the trailer.

Contact the shipper, I bet for sure he’s gonna know.

then again you got that ford truck, even the 400 pounds might be too much for it to haul :poke:

-
Back