Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got my lift onto dollies yesterday, figures if I have a 50/50 chance to screw something up I will and I did. Check out the one pic where I have the caster mounted on the wrong side of the plate, duh!
I got the casters flipped before I mashed any threads, lift rolled ok but of course it's heavy and kind of had a mind of it's own on some movements but overall the lift dollies worked pretty well.

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

I got my lift onto dollies yesterday, figures if I have a 50/50 chance to screw something up I will and I did. Check out the one pic where I have the caster mounted on the wrong side of the plate, duh!
I got the casters flipped before I mashed any threads, lift rolled ok but of course it's heavy and kind of had a mind of it's own on some movements but overall the lift dollies worked pretty well.

View attachment 1715538802

View attachment 1715538803

View attachment 1715538804
still makes me nervous about it on casters. Thats a lot of weight to have on wheels.

still makes me nervous about it on casters. Thats a lot of weight to have on wheels.

I agree about the weight, only with an empty lift and believe me those casters and the channel are heavy too. I like that they come with zerk fittings, will keep them greased.

Had to share this from my friend that picked up the machine for me.

So yesterday I go with my brother to pick up dizzy machine.

I go in store then my twin brother comes in.
Edwin says hey you twins.
My brother says na all white people look the same.
Nice guy. Small old mom and pop store.
That machine looks almost new.

Last edited:
Well, I got lots of stuff done this weekend and a couple cruises in with the Demon. Tunnel ram set up has been flawless, unlit last night. Not sure what the deal was but it died on me 2 times randomly. Seems electrical more so than fuel. Will have to look into that when I have a chance. It was nice to be out running around with it though. Glad MIP was cancelled with all that crap going on up there - stay safe Ramie @straightlinespeed . Can you imagine waking up in the morning at a hotel with all the cars wrecked or on fire? My son has his virtual Graduation today - Congrats Seth and Class of 2020! Here are some pics from the weekend..

5-29-20 Menomonee Park.jpg

5-29-20 South Park 1.jpg

5-29-20 South Park 2.jpg

5-29-20 South Park 3.jpg

5-29-20 South Park 4.jpg

Copy and paste, comes from the gold section though. Just have to remember that. Some funny stuff there.

Copy and paste, comes from the gold section though. Just have to remember that. Some funny stuff there.
You can drag and drop from your photo file but I have never been able to copy and paste. I don't think the software works that way.

Say from google it does. Any place that is not gold will do it. Say you copy from gold here and post non gold cant see it.

Well this gonna go well. Rioters opened fire on National Guard and Police in Louisville, KY, Guard and Police all returned fire. Suspect KIA

Well, I got lots of stuff done this weekend and a couple cruises in with the Demon. Tunnel ram set up has been flawless, unlit last night. Not sure what the deal was but it died on me 2 times randomly. Seems electrical more so than fuel. Will have to look into that when I have a chance. It was nice to be out running around with it though. Glad MIP was cancelled with all that crap going on up there - stay safe Ramie @straightlinespeed . Can you imagine waking up in the morning at a hotel with all the cars wrecked or on fire? My son has his virtual Graduation today - Congrats Seth and Class of 2020! Here are some pics from the weekend..

View attachment 1715538812

View attachment 1715538813

View attachment 1715538814

View attachment 1715538815

View attachment 1715538816
Man, that is something I’d not thought of. Yeah, that would be bad

-
Back