Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just came back from helping my cousin , He is a Marine mechanic. Showed him how to set up timing on a new engine he installed. He wasn't sure how to time it correctly... Runs good now. 25ft Baja, with 383 Stroker Motor....:thumbsup:

I think that's the crowd they were just showing on FOX. Now they just said 'unconfirmed' that a semi truck had plowed into a crowd. Don't know if it was THAT crowd or somewhere else...
Semi tanker- drove at a high rate of speed into a peaceful crowd on a CLOSED hi-way bridge. 35W northbound.
Police were able to get the driver out before the crowd tore him apart. Many protesters fought back others from throwing him off the bridge.

Hate breeds hate! It's not against the law to protest but it is illegal to break windows, loot, start buildings on fire, destroy property including police stations and police cars and yes, drive trucks into demonstrators. Stupid fricking people. Pass the bong around and mellow the f**ck out.

unsure about any injury's from the truck.... but the rush of police to the scene confused the situation. (Tear gas and Rubber bullets)
This will not help.

In more peaceful news, I discovered that we have a white rhododendron bush growing inside the hedge row between us and the neighbor at the bottom of the driveway. I had trimmed that area back last year and I guess it got happy because it’s blooming and growing like mad now.

Kinda cool because I didn’t know it was in there. I will definitely start paying attention to helping it grow now.

FC08F74A-25FC-48BF-940B-0A688594C0DF.jpeg

Hate breeds hate! It's not against the law to protest but it is illegal to break windows, loot, start buildings on fire, destroy property including police stations and police cars and yes, drive trucks into demonstrators. Stupid fricking people. Pass the bong around and mellow the f**ck out.

I'll buy the first round....
Toke.gif
Toke.gif
Toke.gif

Bong.jpg

Maybe they should be using marijuana smoke on the crowds instead of tear gas.

Last edited:
out to the garage to turn up the music loud.... maybe wrench a little in-between drinks...

unsure about any injury's from the truck.... but the rush of police to the scene confused the situation. (Tear gas and Rubber bullets)
This will not help.
Sounds like no injuries. I don't think he was going that fast. But he did drive through the crowd. Cops jumped in and kept them from shredding the driver...

Alright, LA has a Hummer with a water cannon on it... That'll get some of those people in line...

One wall done!
Building is only 24 feet long,but had to pull nails,a few boards. Put up the draft stop/housewrap and j channel everything myself. My wife was there to help with cutting and installing.

698F4D8E-AF8E-4D1A-865E-98F86409981E.jpeg

So your tire went flat cause you left the key on? :rolleyes: That sucks.
wiseguy.
upload_2020-5-31_21-49-41.png

Next you'll be making comments about my rig being all jacked up...

Evening all. Indiana Guard is on standby. First response units have reported in. Secondary units such as mine, are on hold for the time being.
Pennsylvania Guard will be in Philadelphia tonight. ETA etc not disclosed of course.
eventually the Pres will see it on TV.

Bicycle with a gun mounted?
Watching a Target store in Philly being looted right now on TV. Be careful out there...
if you send me a pic or link I might know where it is.
There's Chopper footage right now of people standing outside one to protect it - looks like Snyder Ave & Front.
Apparently we are only hearing a small part of what went on last night. The Target they showed in Philly had plywood over some of the front openings, so assuming it was already damaged and maybe repaired earlier today?
I don't normally look for live news. Seems like the TV news station that has the most resources in town is CBS.
News From KYW, CBS3 Philly
They also own the news radio station now. WKYW 1060 AM if you're in the area and need traffic info.

wiseguy.
View attachment 1715538692
Next you'll be making comments about my rig being all jacked up...

Pennsylvania Guard will be in Philadelphia tonight. ETA etc not disclosed of course.
eventually the Pres will see it on TV.

if you send me a pic or link I might know where it is.
There's Chopper footage right now of people standing outside one to protect it - looks like Snyder Ave & Front.

I don't normally look for live news. Seems like the TV news station that has the most resources in town is CBS.
News From KYW, CBS3 Philly
They also own the news radio station now. WKYW 1060 AM if you're in the area and need traffic info.
Stay safe friend. I know you’re pretty close to where that is happening

Stay safe friend. I know you’re pretty close to where that is happening
Thanks.
Somewhat close, but not that close.
And of course you never know.
But this neighborhood pretty much looked like this.
upload_2020-5-31_22-11-5.png

I was much more concerned when the sketchy people were living next door.

-
Back