Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You just beat me..
s-l300.jpg

my brother was in that very MEU for 4 years. They had the seal bust on one of the amtracs back in 2014 and he and 6 others nearly drowned as it sank.

If they were out by San Clemente Island, that's like boonieville. Not much help coming from near by. Been quite a long time since we have had any big training accidents out here. Helicopters were fallin' out of the sky pretty frequently out in the desert a few years back.

If they were out by San Clemente Island, that's like boonieville. Not much help coming from near by. Been quite a long time since we have had any big training accidents out here. Helicopters were fallin' out of the sky pretty frequently out in the desert a few years back.
my brother''s incident happened in the Philippines.

The V22 was notorious for failures at first. They were trying to sell it to the USAF Rescue units, brought us down To Paxton River wined and dined us, saw the aircraft, leaks, splices in wires everywhere offered us a flight not one of us would go.

Well, again, caught up!!! Yes been shelling the hell out of us here!!!!!!!!! Well, it sounds like it anyway.......

Talking about this on FBBO. We have a Bosnian graffiti artist in town. He painted the Sistine Chapel on the ceiling of his restaurant..................with Krylon. His spray bomb work is amazing.

paco4.jpg

paco2.jpg

paco3.jpg

Good morning. Just waking up from late shift. Got out at 3AM - back in at 3PM. Regular shift today, then off for the weekend. :thumbsup:

Good morning. Just waking up from late shift. Got out at 3AM - back in at 3PM. Regular shift today, then off for the weekend. :thumbsup:
I am about ready to go back to bed. I woke up at 3 am again thinking about the roofing project. I will be glad when it is done and we get through a few rains with no leaks. Now I kind of wish we had just dome architectural asphalt shingles instead. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Why?
What was the issues the other day? They weren't doing something they were supposed to?
We haven't had any major issues really. Just slow going on the install. The factory rep was here for 2 days. Super nice giu and he was on the design team for the product when it was conceived. Oh, the crew does something out of order and they have to un-do and do over. I just hope it is all watertight when they are all done. A bead of sealer left out of a certain place could cause a major problem down the road. Like with any roofing, you need to think how the water is going to run and drain when it rains.

Tough day for defenders of the public safety. Besides the USMC incident at San Clemente Island, 2 borate bombers collided in mid-air fighting a fire in Nevada.

Some paint slathered on
E616FADF-A416-4428-BBEF-CFE8182DE106.jpeg
7FD4E1BC-C844-4125-A57E-044BB6680744.jpeg
rattle can silver on back of engine, and cab goes back on tomorrow. Then the real fun begins. I cant wait.

We haven't had any major issues really. Just slow going on the install. The factory rep was here for 2 days. Super nice giu and he was on the design team for the product when it was conceived. Oh, the crew does something out of order and they have to un-do and do over. I just hope it is all watertight when they are all done. A bead of sealer left out of a certain place could cause a major problem down the road. Like with any roofing, you need to think how the water is going to run and drain when it rains.

You should use frog's *** as shingles... Frog's asses are water tight... :D

The kid postponed his trip home to NC today because there's a hurricane coming that way... He's going to leave tomorrow...

-
Back