Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dalmatian spiders.jpeg

@toolmanmike @Sublime one
Just saw MOPARS on the Mississippi is cancelled and rescheduled for late September.
We would of done that show Sunday, after your car show Saturday.
Looks like we'll be hanging out Sunday morning with you for awhile before we head home.

Edit: I was wrong. It is still scheduled for August 23rd.

Last edited:
Schools started yesterday and somehow, already a student is positive for COVID.... now how can they know he’s positive when the test take a minimum of 3 days to get back....

Greenfield-Central student tests positive for COVID-19 on first day back to school
I am seriously wonder how accurate some of the numbers and reports are. The virus is real but it looks like it's made out to be worse than it really is. If it miraculously disappears after the election, then we will know for sure.

I am seriously wonder how accurate some of the numbers and reports are. The virus is real but it looks like it's made out to be worse than it really is. If it miraculously disappears after the election, then we will know for sure.
Or like Obama did with the Swine flu and just said "No more testing" and life went on.

Last edited:
@toolmanmike @Sublime one
Just saw MOPARS on the Mississippi is cancelled and rescheduled for late September.
We would of done that show Sunday, after your car show Saturday.
Looks like we'll be hanging out Sunday morning with you for awhile before we head home.
Thanks Craig. Good to know. I will get the word out.

@Toolman mike
It's still on they'd posted another Mopar show cancelled with a similar title. I should of read it closer, sorry.

What a honking mess, we are running into same situation up here, city keeps cancelling our cruise night then floating it is back on only to pull rug out. Frustrating for sure. See you guys in Iowa
Sorry for the confusion. All I know is that we are a GO and look forward to a fun weekend.
My MOPAR buddy John is also coming in. He drag raced in his younger days and is looking forward to the drag races.
You guys will get along great.

They are a little safer with Carter/Edelbrock carbs. Holleys are prone to backfire and one time and the foam element melts and down the carb it goes.

At the time that was the only option I had short of mail order. I tried the shortest element with the deepest base. No go. It looks like lower profile units are available now.
Green Weenie
Q60000~220.jpg

"How much does a Green Weenie cost?"
"They're very affordable. Usually a rubber band and a sharp knife."

1 US Marine is dead, and 8 are missing, after an amphibious assault vehicle accident off Southern California

Wow, 24 years in the Navy and I don't think I've ever heard of an accident like this. Hope they find the other 8 Marines out there!

My mother lives right next to Pendleton. She was telling me yesterday that they have been very active there all week. Shakin' her windows active, not just the usual rumbles. We must have spoke before that accident came to light.

-
Back