Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man I have to love that surplus city, needed a few more quarts of color for the cuda, cheaper to buy a gallon. $130! Then primer/sealer, reducer sandpaper allot of it all 3m, and some quick lock wheels, 2 more gallons of stripper 265 total!View attachment 1715578575
When I visited my painter yesterday, he showed my $900 worth of paint and primer for my Car....:BangHead::BangHead:

When I visited my painter yesterday, he showed my $900 worth of paint and primer for my Car....:BangHead::BangHead:
The 69 'Vert I sold had receipts for 2200 in paint and primer.....House of color...
Sounds right, could be more, lots more.....

I am still amazed what they can sell Sherwin Williams paint for. Now they have basecoat and clearcoat in. Did not have it before. Tell you what there is a woman in there that is spot on mixing it to color! Still will blend it with what I have to be safe though. I figured I am about a quart and a half low with just one gallon. Hell touch up for life!

I am still amazed what they can sell Sherwin Williams paint for. Now they have basecoat and clearcoat in. Did not have it before. Tell you what there is a woman in there that is spot on mixing it to color! Still will blend it with what I have to be safe though. I figured I am about a quart and a half low with just one gallon. Hell touch up for life!
Or paint the Cobalt 1964 KK!

I custom mixed the Sublime on the '66 Dart, will be next to impossible to match in the future, but 1 gallon left.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's as bad as when we put a stop line across the parkway straightaway and a stop sign also!

df4975c9-fd0b-41db-ae75-1e45f6911887-jpeg.395577

BEEPBEEP.jpg

I will tell you those B body guys are very generous, NOT saying you guys are not, at all, but the amount of money they are willing to donate is inspiring.....AND not saying A body guys are cheap, at all.....

You will not use all of your Dist parts if you live to be 110 years old!!!
Nah, I’ll have to buy a bunch of them as I destroy more of them....
My Sherwin Williams doesn’t mix auto paints, just house paints

Strange, Had a nail in a tire. The tire store was closed at noon so I went to Sams Club. Tire repairs are free for members!

I will tell you those B body guys are very generous, NOT saying you guys are not, at all, but the amount of money they are willing to donate is inspiring.....AND not saying A body guys are cheap, at all.....
But...But...But... I'm a P body guy.....Love me some Trim.......:rofl:

Well that was fun. The thunderstorm had a friend close behind and a little more to the west, like right over us. I took my brunch out on the front porch and watched. Only .10" on the rain guage :(. It finally fleed the scene about 11am. Spectacular while it lasted :D

Well that was fun. The thunderstorm had a friend close behind and a little more to the west, like right over us. I took my brunch out on the front porch and watched. Only .10" on the rain guage :(. It finally fleed the scene about 11am. Spectacular while it lasted :D
Not a cloud here, 96 and 58 percent humidity....oppressive...

About 6 suspected fires due to lightning strikes, one a home 2 blocks from here :realcrazy: I heard and saw that lightning simultaneously :eek:. The local FD entities didn't seem too concerned about what they had to deal with.

50 posts, not a bad backread at all.
Spent some time hacking the wiring out of buddy’s 1969 chevy,and fitted the last bulkhead connector. Of course he indexed it wrong when he cut the hole. Dumbass. Regardless, the bundle of wire he has to look at is his screw up. Every template i make i write on so i dont have this very issue.

Then i moved onto the Fargo, installed defroster vents and window trim around windshield.
It worked out just fine. Was a little nervous about putting screws in the centre bar, but it went well. Cleaned the mirror, and its actually useable.
832230F9-FC3B-41A6-BA0D-13B216F98C1E.jpeg

-
Back