Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Started fitting the pieces @cosig sent me for the cuda. Way easier to get to the top of where the fresh air box mounts. Still going to be a PIA to fix that.
DSC09563.JPG
DSC09567.JPG
DSC09566.JPG

Good Morning Everyone. Had a weekend car intervention for a friend. He has had this 1971 Challenger 383 4spd for 35 years. It hasn't moved in 13 ish years. Pulled it out of the garage, took it to a friends shop who has space and a hoist. The 4 of us spent Friday and Saturday changing the gas tank, pickup, lines, brake lines, master cylinder, engine wiring harness, fixed transmission issue, carb rebuild, new shocks, 2 frame patches, bled brakes, and some likely incidentals I can't remember. He drove it home. What a great weekend.

Intervention 1.jpg

Intervention 2.jpg

Intervention 3.jpg

Intervention 4.jpg

Good Morning Everyone. Had a weekend car intervention for a friend. He has had this 1971 Challenger 383 4spd for 35 years. It hasn't moved in 13 ish years. Pulled it out of the garage, took it to a friends shop who has space and a hoist. The 4 of us spent Friday and Saturday changing the gas tank, pickup, lines, brake lines, master cylinder, engine wiring harness, fixed transmission issue, carb rebuild, new shocks, 2 frame patches, bled brakes, and some likely incidentals I can't remember. He drove it home. What a great weekend.

View attachment 1715587485

View attachment 1715587486

View attachment 1715587487

View attachment 1715587488
That would have been a fun weekend in my opinion.

View attachment 1715587485

View attachment 1715587486

View attachment 1715587487

View attachment 1715587488
Very cool! On a side note, what tunnel ram and carbs you running?

Morning all.

mark, nice ride. Color is really starting to grow on me

Morning fellers' Classic Facebook is going away. The new version sucks. Just sayin'

Another one of those "Screw the subscribers! This will make us more money!" improvements? :lol:
Hate,Hate,Hate the way it sequences posts. Never used it much, but recently got on a few groups (in the past year) I sometimes see something interesting and go back and can't find it. Or see something in my 'feed' and go to the group and can't find it. Doesn't matter if I hit 'top', 'new' or 'activity' Just seems like it barfs out posts at random. Then they force feed other crap posts to you in between. :BangHead:

Hate,Hate,Hate the way it sequences posts. Never used it much, but recently got on a few groups (in the past year) I sometimes see something interesting and go back and can't find it. Or see something in my 'feed' and go to the group and can't find it. Doesn't matter if I hit 'top', 'new' or 'activity' Just seems like it barfs out posts at random. Then they force feed other crap posts to you in between. :BangHead:

Sounds about right :lol:

Only 22 more days until daylight falls to the minus side of equality :(
Daylight Lives Matter :rolleyes:
Took dog out wearing shorts and T-shirt after dark last night and couldn't believe how cool it got. Gonna have to break out sweatshirts and jackets soon.

-
Back