Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Holy crap Chris what happened to you? Did you move into a Holiday Inn Express lately?
I stopped playing with electrical systems hahaha don’t worry, when I have to again, my brain shall get fried again and be back to normal

On the plate today is pulling the irrigation to my new trees then putting stakes and fencing around them before the deer kill them. They've done a number on them already, just had a busy week and work so need to get it done today.

Weren't you stationed in HI? We were there 90-93
Yes when I was Navy. Think we were at Pearl from 87-93. I was IS1 , then the big island for a while. Did navy reserves Hated the commander. I had to fly to Oahu for it and they would not put me up in a room, Glad I had friends there. Then transferd to Air national guard that had a base near me. Boy the Commander we had in charge was pissed that I was not read out of my clearances. He got in big trouble for it. They even came to the big island to read me out. Had a buddy at hertz that call me on that they came to the Big Island and I would go work in the Bannana place till he flew out!

Last edited:
I hate electrical....don't understand it....have several meters and don't know how to use them

Yes when I was Navy. Think we were at Pearl from 87-93. I was IS1 , then the big island for a while. Did navy reserves Hated the commander. I had to fly to Oahu fir it and they would not put me up in a room, Glad I had friends there. Then transferd to Air national guard that had a base near me. Boy the LTC we had in charge was pissed that I was not read out of my clearances.

You remember Hurricane Iniki? Good times! We flew all of the P-3's off of Barbers Pt. to the Big Island.

Yes I do I was living on the big island. friend got stuck on Kawai during it. Man that Island got trashed.

I ran into some on that lived down the block in NY living on the big Island. We both worked selling insurance. That was crazy!

They set traps and got a few, looking for live capture to affix radio tracker (crazy, good thing they are 2 inches long). Looks like they tracked one to that nest in the tree.

Yep, they just followed the hornet's foot prints...

I hate electrical....don't understand it....have several meters and don't know how to use them

You can't use them from several meters, you have to get closer than that to use them.... Don't stand so far away.... :D

I am not looking forward to working on that ford today. Have to get it done though.

You remember Hurricane Iniki? Good times! We flew all of the P-3's off of Barbers Pt. to the Big Island.

Yes I do I was living on the big island. friend got stuck on Kawai during it. Man that Island got trashed.

We went on a cruise in Hawaii that Christmas after the hurricane hit Kawai... Two week cruise with 5 stops on various islands... One of them was Kawai... Even short 3 foot trees got blown over....

I ran into some on that lived down the block in NY living on the big Island. We both worked selling insurance. That was crazy!

We flew there once on a Roberts Overnighter, stayed at the Kona Surf Resort. As luck would have it they didn't have our room and gave us the suite, quite a place but the wife didn't want to leave the room lol! I wanted to go check out "The Gold Coast" but she liked that room so we hung out, headed to the Poi Pounder for drinks etc. Good time. We did take our rental car up between those big volcano's, fun drive.

I am not looking forward to working on that ford today. Have to get it done though.

Ford Wash.jpg

We went on a cruise in Hawaii that Christmas after the hurricane hit Kawai... Two week cruise with 5 stops on various islands... One of them was Kawai... Even short 3 foot trees got blown over....

I was at work going through the storm procedures. When they evacuated Iraquois Pt. housing they let me go, took the wife to a friends house on base, he was from Florida, had everything boarded up and the hurricane party was on. We are pretty sure we conceived one of our children that night TMI.

I was at work going through the storm procedures. When they evacuated Iraquois Pt. housing they let me go, took the wife to a friends house on base, he was from Florida, had everything boarded up and the hurricane party was on. We are pretty sure we conceived one of our children that night TMI.
Planting the seed during the storm eh?

-
Back