Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Crap! All the talk this morning of brewing more beer with TMM got me think and I guess I was slurring my words just thinking about it.

Slurring.jpg

Well, I gotta do some dishes and prep dinner...

Dinner tonight: county style ribs, artichokes, and corn bread with blueberries...

I'll catch you all later...

Well, I gotta do some dishes and prep dinner...

Dinner tonight: county style ribs, artichokes, and corn bread with blueberries...

I'll catch you all later...
Small filet, fried taters & onions, salad and yeast roll with gobs of butter. I should sleep well tonight.

Actually sounds delicious. I have some Axis deer meat I need to make a pot of chili from.. Just waiting for a good cold snap.
Deer season starts this weekend. Made a big batch of it using whats left of last years deer, kind of a tradition. My dad would make a gallon or more of it and its what we would eat at the hunting shack. I learned to make his recipe after he passed and now I make it every year for deer season and just for myself during the cold months.

Beef - Pasta Hamburger Helper, with extra cheese and BACON added. Fresh Cucumbers and a left over Biscuit.......

If it ain't spoken for yet, you can drop it off at my place on your next trip through... I can even meet you just off the highway to save time...

Edit: Nevermind, I see Chris is getting it... :BangHead:
You can have it it you want. I have two already lol.

Deer season starts this weekend. Made a big batch of it using whats left of last years deer, kind of a tradition. My dad would make a gallon or more of it and its what we would eat at the hunting shack. I learned to make his recipe after he passed and now I make it every year for deer season and just for myself during the cold months.
If you decide to share the recipe, I'd sure be interested. A good venison chili is hard to come by.

That Axis deer is too easy. Tastes and cooks just like beef.

-
Back