Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not sure what ‘axis’ deer is though...
one of these. Good eating..
Our-Animals-pic-axis-4.jpg

Blueberry muffins.... (Or blubbery muffins as they said on that one i-Carly episode...)

The fresh blueberries and Jiffy corn muffin mix...

DSC05126 B.JPG

Mix the batter and put in tray...

DSC05129 B.JPG

Mix in the blueberries...

DSC05131 B.JPG

Try to spread them even...

DSC05135 B.JPG

Bake at 400° until the outside has a nice light brown color (15 - 20 minutes)...

DSC05141 B.JPG

Dig in...

DSC05149 B.JPG

Cutaway side view with blueberries...

DSC05150 B.JPG

Quick and easy blueberry muffins... :D

Last edited:
Now I'm full and need to go into a food coma for a couple hours...
Violin.gif

Nap time...
zzz.gif

Blueberry muffins.... (Or blubbery muffins as they said on that one i-Carly episode...)

View attachment 1715624939

View attachment 1715624940

View attachment 1715624941

View attachment 1715624942

Bake at 400° until the outside has a nice light brown color (15 - 20 minutes)...

View attachment 1715624943

Dig in...

View attachment 1715624944

View attachment 1715624945

So you're saying you like muffins.....

View attachment 1715624939

View attachment 1715624940

View attachment 1715624941

View attachment 1715624942

View attachment 1715624943

Dig in...

View attachment 1715624944

View attachment 1715624945

Cornberry muffins?

Morning! did some backreading.
i am lost for words...:lol:

Shop needs a cleaning, junk is piling up, so i need to re-distribute it. guy gave me 3 2 bbl carbs about 3 months ago, and they have been taking space on my bench since. Couple trips to put stuff in sheds, and i need to fix some loose metal on my barn. Last of the nice days i think.

Shop needs a cleaning, junk is piling up, so i need to re-distribute it. guy gave me 3 2 bbl carbs about 3 months ago, and they have been taking space on my bench since. Couple trips to put stuff in sheds, and i need to fix some loose metal on my barn. Last of the nice days i think.

I'm gonna try to start the silver craftsman riding mower today... 12 HP and 40" deck...

I cleaned the gas tank and flushed out any dirt and debris, ran all new fuel hose, new fuel filter, and added a fuel shutoff the other day...

Yesterday, I replaced the battery cables... I don't have the special order positive cable, but the negative cable came in a two pack and I was able to use the longer positive cable right now for troubleshooting until the new cable comes - which it's supposed to arrive tomorrow... But I would like to get this started while the weather is so nice because this tractor has the leaf catcher on it and I need to collect the leaves in my and my neighbor's yards...

I did a test crank yesterday and it turns over with the key... Now today to put some gas in and see if it fires....

I'm gonna try to start the silver craftsman riding mower today... 12 HP and 40" deck...

I cleaned the gas tank and flushed out any dirt and debris, ran all new fuel hose, new fuel filter, and added a fuel shutoff the other day...

Yesterday, I replaced the battery cables... I don't have the special order positive cable, but the negative cable came in a two pack and I was able to use the longer positive cable right now for troubleshooting until the new cable comes - which it's supposed to arrive tomorrow... But I would like to get this started while the weather is so nice because this tractor has the leaf catcher on it and I need to collect the leaves in my and my neighbor's yards...

I did a test crank yesterday and it turns over with the key... Now today to put some gas in and see if it fires....
Too wet to do any mowing. Want to but its cleaned and put away.

Ha...mine too and the house....and the yard

Too wet to do any mowing. Want to but its cleaned and put away.

It rained here last weekend and some last week...

Luckily no rain this week until Sunday.... Just when the cold front is coming in, so I gotta try to get some outside work done this weekend...

-
Back