Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As I set Finishing breakfast, I stand up to put my dishes in the sink, look out the window to the south five doe ran out of my back yard !! My back yard is only 20 yards deep, so they was very close, I guess I should have used paper plates then I would not ha spooked them.. made my morning.

At 70 degrees I will not harvest a deer, to warm for my liking. Maybe one of these guys are keeping them pushed in so tight to my home on the hill.

FB_IMG_1604237773419.jpg

No doubt. I took the FBBO tab off my laptop. Too much political hate there and I can't shut it off.
Arent you a mod on that site as well? Im surprised that is allowed over there.

I used to get reeled into the conversations, but finally decided to stop and I try to ignore it as much as I can.. Sometimes I throw in my 2 cents, but I try not to get into debates anymore.

As I set Finishing breakfast, I stand up to put my dishes in the sink, look out the window to the south five doe ran out of my back yard !! My back yard is only 20 yards deep, so they was very close, I guess I should have used paper plates then I would not ha spooked them.. made my morning.

At 70 degrees I will not harvest a deer, to warm for my liking. Maybe one of these guys are keeping them pushed in so tight to my home on the hill.

View attachment 1715625117
Hoping to get a couple of those this weekend.

Hoping to get a couple of those this weekend.
I hope to fill a one tag on a nice young doe, then if Moe walks into my shooting lane drop him like a sack of rocks.
I have eaten all my deer meat from last year. Bass and Crappie think in my freezer from a few fishing trips this last July, so between now and When rut hits i will be noodling for catfish

Arent you a mod on that site as well? Im surprised that is allowed over there.

I used to get reeled into the conversations, but finally decided to stop and I try to ignore it as much as I can.. Sometimes I throw in my 2 cents, but I try not to get into debates anymore.
Yes I mod there too but for some reason I can't shut off the N&P there.

I hope to fill a one tag on a nice young doe, then if Moe walks into my shooting lane drop him like a sack of rocks.
I have eaten all my deer meat from last year. Bass and Crappie think in my freezer from a few fishing trips this last July, so between now and When rut hits i will be noodling for catfish
We have some roasts left, but we make those into jerky. All of the burger and steaks are gone.. I think I have one package of crappie left from last winter.. Time to refill!

I would like to try that noodling

Well just got off the phone with a few machine shops to get more metal collars made up, the quotes should be interesting for sure.

Gave away a good working alternator, i have no use for it,and i didnt have to fix his dead one. Extra shelf space.its been sitting there for 5 years, happy its out of my way. Delco that fits nothing i own.

My Bronco alternator crapped out this morning, luckily I noticed it before I had gone far, back in the garage and took the Grand Marquis to work. Fortunately I have a few spare alternators around, just one more thing to do after work.

Have a bunch if use it or loose it time in the books. Gotta burn it up before the end of the year. So I decided that starting today at noon I’ll be off Thursdays and Fridays for the rest of the year! 3 day work weeks!

Customer needed to change his appointment, so im working on cleaning shop a little, and hauling garbage and junk.

Any one have a measurement for what the door gap should be? My factory body and chassis manual doesn’t say anywhere that I can find.

Any one have a measurement for what the door gap should be? My factory body and chassis manual doesn’t say anywhere that I can find.
You will probably never get them 100% the same. When I restored the Road Runner, I spent hours and hours trying. The gaps on this GTS are decent. You should know that they were NEVER perfect from the Factory.....

Gas monkey, filler and sandpaper around a stick to make nice gaps. another one was a welder and a file to make gaps right.
I would rather have a paint chip then a chunk of filler on the ground if something got caught in the door...

-
Back