Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Junk hauled out. Garbage run done. Started cleaning some corners i havent seen in years. Have to fix tire changer as well. One pedal isnt letting air through. Needs a cleaning.

You will probably never get them 100% the same. When I restored the Road Runner, I spent hours and hours trying. The gaps on this GTS are decent. You should know that they were NEVER perfect from the Factory.....
Yeah, I was want to make sure things are decent before welding the quarter on solid

Hey you guys.....:thumbsup:
upload_2020-11-5_14-42-39.jpeg

So my brother pulled my grandfathers boat out of the barn so he could have a party, left it out side for 8 weeks. Thinking the cover would keep water out after I told him it wouldn’t... pisses me off. People who leave good boats, cars, trucks etc outside with a just a cheap tarp covering it. Seen this so many times, someone will take a good vehicle, put a tarp on it, leave the damn windows down and it’ll fill full of water or animals. Drives me crazy.

4A23C08F-32BB-4984-B6BA-06EEA0334B88.jpeg

DCD172A3-3BDC-48FE-AF47-343ADBBD4D57.jpeg

A55AC30C-8B38-46F5-8313-5943E0333D59.jpeg

So my brother pulled my grandfathers boat out of the barn so he could have a party, left it out side for 8 weeks. Thinking the cover would keep water out after I told him it wouldn’t... pisses me off. People who leave good boats, cars, trucks etc outside with a just a cheap tarp covering it. Seen this so many times, someone will take a good vehicle, put a tarp on it, leave the damn windows down and it’ll fill full of water or animals. Drives me crazy.

View attachment 1715625265

View attachment 1715625266

View attachment 1715625267
Ehhhh...4 cyl...No Power anyhow... Not a serious loss. IMHO.....

Last edited:

View attachment 1715625265

View attachment 1715625266

View attachment 1715625267
Looks like someone left the drain plug in. Sucks either way!

Sad part is is, I took those pics after he had been draining for 20 minutes. Took about an hour to drain out

I wondered why the golf ball appeared to keep getting bigger as it got closer...

and then, it hit me...

Another-day-at-the-golf-course-resizecrop--.jpg

-
Back