Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yesterday was awesome, that visor turned out better than i hoped it would. Today is snow clearing, and shop cleanup, and i will get Fargo outside so i can get a look at it from farther away.

And a Good Morning to ya all.
No need for church on this fine Sunday, all you need to know about life, and dealing with BS, can be accomplished right here.
Just take my word, there is plenty of good advise offered here, right here I tell ya.:eek:
Coffee is ON.
2770047_5d690a5c12512dbd60c581c3bd16a2c1.jpg

Last edited:
HI is getting the 50' waves on the north shore. We used to watch them the people that surf them are nuts!

HI is getting the 50' waves on the north shore. We used to watch them the people that surf them are nuts!
A long time ago when I was much younger and dumber we were in HI in January. The waves were 30 foot plus high on the north shore. I didn't surf, so thought I'd just go out and body surf. It wasn't a good idea and I got slammed several times off the rock bottom they have on the north shore.

N shore they get huge. They usually have a tournament this time of year. Crazy to watch the guys and Gals.

Yes very sad for us. We are selling everything we own and heading off to live on a sailboat. Starting in the Caribbean, then who knows.. A new adventure awaits.
LOL I hope Santa can find you wherever you are. Sounds like a good time actually.

How that work with the covid crap getting into foreign ports?
Some islands are still off limits, some you have to quarantine for 14 day, some you have to just provide a negative test result with in the past 72 hours. As an example once you gain access to say the French islands, then you can travel to and from all the islands with no issues. The second you visit a non French island then you have to start all over.

This Santa may stow away on board!
No stow aways! You are "crew", and for sure not a passenger!! LOL There are never passengers. Everyone on board is crew, otherwise you have to have a Captains license and pay fees to charter people around.. Nope these arent passengers, they are all crew.

-
Back