Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hell yeah I survived tent 1032! We were there and I was at Batman also at a small turk base for the start if Iraqi Freedom. Freaking Turks would not let us fly across the border then our "crew" took three h-60 and maintenance guys via cypress. Got some good stories about that clusterfuck.

Yeah, I know you dont read back. Yesterday I ran into some white guys hangin out , smokin and drinkin Soju. One of em spoke pretty good English, and I struck up a conversation with them. They are all from Turkey, working outside of Seoul at Chemical Factories. So I hung out with em for a while and helped em drink their Soju...
20210124_153531.jpg
PXL_20210124_064017022.jpg

Morning!
Coldest day so far,-27f
Or -33c
Its brutal. Winter time i dont walk much,2,000 steps a day. And with the aching legs that is enough.

Good Moanday morning...
KANASAS CITY kicked some Buffalo butt last night!!
GO CHIEFS :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good Morning All! Had wife helping me with the bearing press until **** went flying, will try again later with an impact socket in the spring eye. Got one out at least, last one is about to get the torch! I gotta find out what these springs are, not sure as the rear end is out of a Dodge Dakota? (8.25) There's numbers on them, need to get new bushings.

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

Good Morning Everyone. Hope all is well in Coffee Land. Got some snow Sat night (4"), talked a guy I saw plowing next door to run a couple passes through mine too in exchange for letting him push snow into my yard. Last person wouldn't allow even a flake on the property....it is snow for God's sakes. Anyway, gave him some cash as thanks. Hopefully a friend now. Shoulder killed me just on the little shoveling I still had to do. Glad I didn't have to do it all. Feb 3 will be the day for learning what is wrong. Will be a long 10 days.

Good Luck, when will you know....Wednesday morning?
Today. They want me to work over to Friday then come back on the 3rd to ride the boat to Mexico then go home for about a week. Come back for 5 day quarentine before doing 35 days on the boat.

Yeah, I know you dont read back. Yesterday I ran into some white guys hangin out , smokin and drinkin Soju. One of em spoke pretty good English, and I struck up a conversation with them. They are all from Turkey, working outside of Seoul at Chemical Factories. So I hung out with em for a while and helped em drink their Soju...
View attachment 1715676995 View attachment 1715676996

While in the Navy we had liberty in Marmaris Turkey, nice town only problem was that it was the off season. Some shops opened up just for the ships visit/business but nothing near the "Rivirea" vibe that I guess it normally has. One thing that there was a lot of money spent on, Turkish rifles. I was the lucky guy who got put in charge of inventory and storage on the ship, lots of guys bought them, good quality and price.

What a day to put the box on the ford. Wonder if he will be ok with putting it off until a warmer (less cold) day.

Doing a little research on my springs, didn't think it would be too hard considering there's a Penstar stamp on them. Think they're Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs-P3412002. Have found aluminum bushings for the big eye, not sure if I'll go with those. The small end I'm not 100% sure on, will take some measurements. Other numbers on the springs 80556PN (both) 3497 passenger and 0518 driver.

IMG_1912.jpg

Went out to start truck,starter was freewheeling,turning slow. Second try,was cranking, but couldnt tell if it had compression it was turning so slow.
3rd try it started to fire. Guess i should have plugged it in. Its running now.

wife’s nissan is parked in a canvas portable garage, fired right up..

-
Back