Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So :p:p:p:p:p red X for you :p:p:p:p:poke::icon_fU:

Bring it on...
Beer 01.gif

So, yesterday I went out and rode the subway to Iteawon. Was a warm day here 55 deg. Walked around a bit . Stopped to smoke and found some white guys. One spoke good english. They are from Turkey, and live outside the city, working in chemical factories. They offered me some Soju and we bs'd for a while, watching the women go by. Had a fun time. They were pretty cool.
20210124_153531.jpg
PXL_20210124_064017022.jpg

So, yesterday I went out and rode the subway to Iteawon. Was a warm day here 55 deg. Walked around a bit . Stopped to smoke and found some white guys. One spoke good english. They are from Turkey, and live outside the city, working in chemical factories. They offered me some Soju and we bs'd for a while, watching the women go by. Had a fun time. They were pretty cool.
View attachment 1715676810 View attachment 1715676812
What is Soju?

Sour Juice
'소주' redirects here. Not to be confused with '燒酒' (Chinese shaojiu) and '焼酎' (Japanese shōchū)
Soju
220px-Soju.jpg

Pouring soju into a soju glass
Type Spirit
Country of origin Korea
Region of origin Andong
Alcohol by volume 16.8–53%
Colour Clear
Ingredients Rice
Related products baijiu, shōchū
Soju (/ˈsoʊdʒuː/; from Korean: 소주; 燒酒 [so.dʑu]) is a clear, colorless distilled alcoholic beverage of Korean origin.[1][2][3] It is usually consumed neat, and its alcohol content varies from about 16.8% to 53% alcohol by volume (ABV).[4][5] Most brands of soju are made in South Korea. While soju is traditionally made from rice, wheat, or barley, modern producers often replace rice with other starches, such as potato and sweet potato.

Thanks, I had fun doing them. I sold a large canvas print version of the second one done 5’ wide to someone late today for $1200. She has been bugging me for a large piece for her family room for a couple of months and jumped at it when she saw it.

She paid in full in full immediately and I placed the order. It will be delivered to her in a couple of weeks.

Not a bad Sunday. :)
That’s awesome Dave!

House is popping,its nearing -30 c...
Thought it felt friggin cold this evening. went to my son’s and dropped off a couple amazon packages.
and i made sure to make a good trail around his yard in the deep snow. And when he complains its difficult to plow, i will reply payback’s a *****!
Used like driving down the middle of the driveway in fresh snow with his sled. It was like cement and pissed me off to no end.

'소주' redirects here. Not to be confused with '燒酒' (Chinese shaojiu) and '焼酎' (Japanese shōchū)
Soju
View attachment 1715676835
Pouring soju into a soju glass
Type Spirit
Country of origin Korea
Region of origin Andong
Alcohol by volume 16.8–53%
Colour Clear
Ingredients Rice
Related products baijiu, shōchū
Soju (/ˈsoʊdʒuː/; from Korean: 소주; 燒酒 [so.dʑu]) is a clear, colorless distilled alcoholic beverage of Korean origin.[1][2][3] It is usually consumed neat, and its alcohol content varies from about 16.8% to 53% alcohol by volume (ABV).[4][5] Most brands of soju are made in South Korea. While soju is traditionally made from rice, wheat, or barley, modern producers often replace rice with other starches, such as potato and sweet potato.
dang. even on the low end, its more than all but the strongest beers

dang. even on the low end, its more than all but the strongest beers
Just reading...Typically about 20%. Compared it to weak vodka - not normally consumed like we would do a beer. Usually shared -poured in small glasses. One of those is like 5 Miller Lights. LOL
Rice Liquor. Pretty Stong

-
Back