Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Next it will be only the colors of the Rainbow will now be taught in grade school...those other colors are canceled!!
th?id=OIP.guf78URkdS4gpigug0X5HAHaDz&w=173&h=100&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=3.jpg

Good morning....Got over 1/2 rain yesterday....much needed....Today looks clear...

I found the easiest way to take them off drill out all the spotwelds Chris.
Thanks! I have a spot weld cutter that works really good.

but I’ve already got those all cut out, right now, I’m working on a patch panel for one spot in the truck between the tubs.

what’s the best thing to use to grind these flat? A regular grinding wheel? That’s what I’ve used on thicker stuff but if there’s better options for thinner

but I’ve already got those all cut out, right now, I’m working on a patch panel for one spot in the truck between the tubs.

what’s the best thing to use to grind these flat? A regular grinding wheel? That’s what I’ve used on thicker stuff but if there’s better options for thinner
Flap wheel.....
\
tbn:ANd9GcQJqTnueJaiCMFN3kmNIUR-byBmabbE-m5tcAtd7VRn8HAUA4QnthjSjkni4Ry-L1admBrGx-kuxrk&usqp=CAc.png

Last edited:

I use a carbide disc in my die grinder, cleans it up nice. Used to use a cutoff wheel in edge and feather the high spots off. Its slow

Got the new door handle on. Less than a hour. Hell if I hadn't lost a bolt down inside the door maybe 30 min! LOL :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I think it's time for a nap. I didn't sleep well last night. I often take a half a sleeping pill which I discovered is a antihistamine. That will dry you out for sure including your urinary tract. Thought I should go to the doctor because things weren't working as they should. I quit taking them and a couple days later almost back to normal.

You don't pull the mask off that ole Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were riding down a trail when the Ranger had to answer nature's call... He goes behind the bushes to relieve himself and while he's doing his business a rattle snake bites him on the pecker...

He sends Tonto into town to get a doctor... Tonto rides to town and finds a doctor and explains what has happened...

The doctor is busy with other patients at the time and tells Tonto that someone has to suck all of the poison out of the snake bite...

Tonto rides back to the Lone Ranger and the ranger asks Tonto what the doctor said...

Tonto replies, "The doctor says you're gonna die"... :eek:

-
Back