Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Thunderbird Thursday!

f805bf5f93158bd6b282bb84c9c8d1ec.jpg

Good morning :D

Chris......This all tugs at my heart. I know life goes on and I bet your Grand Pap would want you to hold up your head and March forward. Prayers for you buddy
Sorry, wasn’t my intent. I’m just trying to mentally vent and rationalize as much as I can. I wear my emotions sometimes on my sleeves so to speak or in this case, my finger tips. Sorry
And thank you very much.

You will get through this just takes time, concentrate more on your own family now they hate to see you feeing this way I am sure.

You will get through this just takes time, concentrate more on your own family now they hate to see you feeing this way I am sure.
I’m good when they’re all awake, but right now, they’re asleep, it’s quiet in the house and I’m left to my own thoughts.

You will never see one again! If I had that garage it would be in a glass case for sure.

If ya change the circumfrence of the drive tires on say a '13 RAM, can the electronics be recalibrated to compensate for such?
Used to. Called pinion factor.
When we replaced a transmission or a computer it needed to be calibrated to the vehicle,and tire size was entered.

My snap on solus can do it, its in the abs menu. Tire sizes can be selected or revolutions per mile can also be used.

Used to. Called pinion factor.
When we replaced a transmission or a computer it needed to be calibrated to the vehicle,and tire size was entered.

My truck told me it needs some Moon wheel discs and I don't think those cast 20" OE wheels have the right mounting surface for the "screw on" model discs

Dang computer is so slow last couple days. Think it did an update and it’s not liking it. Doing disc cleanup for like the 4th time. Seams to improve a little each time. In the meantime, mostly using my phone

good morning

Dang computer is so slow last couple days. Think it did an update and it’s not liking it. Doing disc cleanup for like the 4th time. Seams to improve a little each time. In the meantime, mostly using my phone

good morning
Dang updates! :BangHead::BangHead::elmer::elmer::lol::mob:

-
Back