Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it to shop. Looking at truck, a few holes in firewall i want to seal up. Then some more sound deadener/ insulation.
Wish it was warmer, i could start building my center console,and need table saw for that. I use it outside,too cold for that.

Made it to shop. Looking at truck, a few holes in firewall i want to seal up. Then some more sound deadener/ insulation.
Wish it was warmer, i could start building my center console,and need table saw for that. I use it outside,too cold for that.
Warm here..:lol:

Morning all, cold and windy here this morning. Makes the coffee taste that much better. Hang in there Chris, it will get better.

Need more than that.
Dam pigeons in my barn, have to go for a walk occasionally and request that they move along quietly. With the pellet rifle and scope. Fox is getting a little pissed off at me, for not feeding her.

Now im pissed off.
Fn scumbag was spotted watching kids come and go at a local school. He’s been charged numerous times and has orders to keep his distance. He harassed my niece and her friend years ago, her friend is the daughter of an rcmp officer, and still he manages to get around and pull this crap. There is only two people on this planet who’s throat i want to slit...well, maybe 7.....

Now im pissed off.
Fn scumbag was spotted watching kids come and go at a local school. He’s been charged numerous times and has orders to keep his distance. He harassed my niece and her friend years ago, her friend is the daughter of an rcmp officer, and still he manages to get around and pull this crap. There is only two people on this planet who’s throat i want to slit...well, maybe 7.....
Some people don’t deserve an air allowance..:mob:

I cant dwell on that stuff. Will make me crazy..
Sealed up some air leaks in firewall,added more soundproofing. now im on to kick panels. Easy stuff. My dewalt cordless circular saw should work perfect for cutting the hardboard. Couple coats of rocker guard and a shot of paint,they will look fine. Maybe time for another vidya..

Didnt take all that long, but red or black? That is the question.
Black wont show if it gets kicked, but will show dust/dirt were red wont. Black will cover better, red seems to show black through the texture. Plus the buttons im putting them on with are black.
Texture sprayed and drying now.
323A88FA-6381-447B-B306-912A06F998B7.jpeg

-
Back