Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Make sure to carry some duck tape in your car in case you get a flat....

Duct Tape Tire.JPG

I have used chiropractors for years...

I got rear ended on the highway by a drunk doing over 90 MPH and it screwed up my back and neck... Many visits to the chiropractor finally got the pain to go away....

It works, be patient...

I still go now for maintenance adjustments after getting a bad kink in my neck last November...

It's impossible for me to pinpoint one specific incident that messed me up. Rather, I look back at every dumb thing I've ever done, not realizing at the time the effect it would have on my body.

To whomever sent me to tree in the mail, thank you! Seriously, thank you very much. You all are great people.

Pick a spot to plant it?
Actually, yes. On the property I own south of here that was my grandfather’s and has been in the family for over 120 years . A property that he wanted me to have from the day I was born(his words to our neighbor many times )
In your Grandpa's honor.
thank you so much, tugging at the heart strings right now you all are

Actually, yes. On the property I own south of here that was my grandfather’s and has been in the family for over 120 years . A property that he wanted me to have from the day I was born(his words to our neighbor many times )
thank you so much, tugging at the heart strings right now you all are

May it give you many years of pleasure and comfort. As you pass on memories, and knowledge of your Grandfather.

So I moved the tree into our living room for the night since it’s supposed to get to 32. Wife asked if I was gonna give it a blanket and tuck it in too :rofl:

What kind of tree? :BangHead:
:lol::rofl:

Granny Smith. My favorite apples!

But I never even realized this until my wife just pointed it out. My grandmother’s maiden name with Smith. We never called her Granny but man that is fitting. Never would have made that connection either

So have you guys seen a lack of workers in your areas? Around here, most of our fast food joints and a majority of our chain restaurants like Applebee’s, Chili’s etc can’t find enough workers to staff them. To the point Applebee’s is offering 18 bucks an hour for waiters and waitresses! McDonalds is laying 16 for cashiers and 18 for kitchen ! They still can’t get workers at those pay rates. To the point most are only open now on weekends. McDonald’s being the lone exception and opening for lunch daily form 11-2.

So have you guys seen a lack of workers in your areas? Around here, most of our fast food joints and a majority of our chain restaurants like Applebee’s, Chili’s etc can’t find enough workers to staff them. To the point Applebee’s is offering 18 bucks an hour for waiters and waitresses! McDonalds is laying 16 for cashiers and 18 for kitchen ! They still can’t get workers at those pay rates. To the point most are only open now on weekends. McDonald’s being the lone exception and opening for lunch daily form 11-2.
IMO people would rather sit at home and get there un employment.....Just my opinion...:realcrazy:

IMO people would rather sit at home and get there un employment.....Just my opinion...:realcrazy:
Yeah I don’t know, maybe. I’m just shocked they can’t get anyone even at those rates. I mean when I got my bachelor’s degree and my first job after it, I wasn’t making that much and that’s only been 7 years ago

-
Back