Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I always like to black stuff out that is behind the main sort of focal point / view area. If everything is chrome, i find it to be hard to look at and take in. For instance, I installed a trans cooler last week and since it is behind the grille, i had to paint it black becuase otherwise, all you could look at and see was the ugly trans cooler behind the grille. Now, it looks like nothing is there. in this case, when i look at the grille, i really focus on the up and down bars behind the slats because they are chrome and bigger than the rest of the grille pieces. So by painting everything black and leaving the slats chrome, your eye will be drawn to only the stylistic slats.

f106cbbe-fa9a-4c53-83ad-2de06b7f7bd8-jpeg.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats it. Rad is on order. Im not playing around anymore. The slanty one has tiny tubes and im sure its blocked solid. I just wasted 35 bucks on some kind of cure-all rad flush that didnt do ****. New aluminnium rad has bigger tubes, im sure they wont plug up. As bad. So quick.

So, ordered some chinee rad. $255. I will be ok with that. 2 weeks though.and it will be good for a v8.hint hint..

Cannot install front bumper yet. Need to use bumper bolt mounting locations to bolt on a lift to install engine/ Transmission. From the bottom...going to use some 3 inch channel. make the pieces nice and long, leave plenty of room to maneuver engine. Going to make two A frames with a 2X8 across with a chain hoist. Will leave the center open...

Last edited:
Good evening, everyone. I'm not sure what time zones you're all in, but it's evening here. I just left my second chiropractic appointment out of twelve (3/week for a month). I procrastinated for a couple years (yes, years) but finally decided to give it a try when I realized my constant back pain was beginning to take a toll on every day life. At 25 years old, I could not imagine how I'd feel at 50. After my first visit, I could tell my spine was not as contorted, but still had residual muscle pain. Second time I was in and out in ten minutes. Little difference this time.

I've been skeptical that this type of treatment actually works, but I have noticed slight results. After all, I've only been twice now. Anyone else have an opinion about chiropractors?

I have used chiropractors for years...

I got rear ended on the highway by a drunk doing over 90 MPH and it screwed up my back and neck... Many visits to the chiropractor finally got the pain to go away....

It works, be patient...

I still go now for maintenance adjustments after getting a bad kink in my neck last November...

-
Back