Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I will name the tent "Hotel Hoppy!" Can see this now they hang out with Mitches honey and corrupt here! Both these girls don't give a dam about anything!

I think I will name the tent "Hotel Hoppy!" Can see this now they hang out with Mitches honey and corrupt here! Both these girls don't give a dam about anything!
No they'll all be hanging out with Gunner!! I go by several times while at Carlisle to see Gunner...oh and Mitch.:D

Far out man
Toke.gif
I got a pop up ad here for growin' weed here in California and how to license it
Toke.gif
Far out

Morning coffee drinkers, cold and really foggy out here today. Need to get to Carlisle on of these days.

We be chillin. Only going to 46 today. Had the wood stove going last night. Probably out now, might fire it up again if any coals left when I check - after a bit more coffee

We had that the last three days. Weather guesser said this morning our last night in the 30's
Wind has shifted out of the south this morning, 70's tomorrow. All good!!

We had that the last three days. Weather guesser said this morning our last night in the 30's
Wind has shifted out of the south this morning, 70's tomorrow. All good!!
35 tonight, but then at least 60's every day. 82 with nighttime low of 60 for Wed!

AStrazeneca shot done. Next one in 12 weeks. Now off for x-rays after my 15 minute waiting period has elapsed.

AStrazeneca shot done. Next one in 12 weeks. Now off for x-rays after my 15 minute waiting period has elapsed.
Don't think the US approved that one. 12 weeks? Pfizerand Moderna are 3+. Then there is the (currently suspended ) one shot J&J...

-
Back