Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any one need 63/64 dart parts? Guy I bought some ignition stuff from e mailed me he has some, no idea what tempest thing.

Looks great just one question how long do the batteries last before replacing them?
That depends on maintenance. Putting the charger on a timer so it tops battery off for a few minutes each day may help batteries last longer.

upload_2021-4-28_7-53-26.jpeg

Been pretty good, total fatigue and sleep a lot. I am diabetic and have asthma,been worried it will get a lot worse but I think I’m getting over it.

Been pretty good, total fatigue and sleep a lot. I am diabetic and have asthma,been worried it will get a lot worse but I think I’m getting over it.
Glad to hear! Well the getting over it part!

I'm thinking of getting one of these to better move my car trailer around and into the garage. They are a little pricey but get great reviews. Tell me what you think or if you know of something better.
Power Dolly Videos | Watch TRAX trailer movers in action. (traxpowerdolly.com)
Craig, you might be able to fabricate a less complex version (non powered) that you could then hitch up to your small tractor? A ball a hyd bottle Jack a plate of steel and some heavy swivel casters?

Good Morning all. Working from home isn't so bad, so far. If the rain stays away, my plan is to swap out the center section in the Demon. Going from 3.91 to 2.94 for the road trip in a month. Should make the drive much better.

Good Morning
Been crazy busy at work. Short handed and extra projects.:BangHead: Yesterday we started moving another press. Couple contractors doing most of it, but we still end up with a lot of extras to do. Was kinda cool -they had air caster/skates to move it. It worked, but didn't go too smooth, kept getting out of place. Not sure how much these guys had used them before...

-
Back