Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I may wait it out. A lot of what I want to order is on back order until July
Now back ordered stuff completely different story! I ordered some accelerator pump arms from Summit, they went on back order and after 5 different dates and waiting almost 5 months I finally pulled the order. Found a local guy with a couple used ones. If it ain’t in stock....then yes I would definitely hold off, at least on those parts.

Have a question about running a thermostat in a 440 duster drag car is it better with or without ! Any pro and cons would be appreciated . Thanks in advance .
I would run a full flow 160° stat and check it in a pan of water on the stove with a thermometer to make sure it opens at the proper time. A race car get's ran pretty hard and it should top out at 190° or so at the end of a pass. If you start with a 180-195° you are already close to the boiling point. No need to barf coolant out.

Was a chilly day here, and still fixing lots of jiggery pokery on the chevelle. Backup lamps with wrong bulbs and bad grounds, licence plate lamp with wire just poked into the connector,loose ground on headlights everywhere i look there is some shitty workmanship.

how did this guy get tags on it in the first place.

Got top on.

20210503_171333.jpg

Have a question about running a thermostat in a 440 duster drag car is it better with or without ! Any pro and cons would be appreciated . Thanks in advance .
Drag car only or street strip? Street strip yes, drag car no, but with electric water pump.

Good Evening Mopar Mainstreamers !!!!
Just came back from the grocery store, with a cart full of stuff. $80 USD. Can't do that in America. :lol:
Forgot to take pics...

Just askin....and not tryin to rain on any parade......but what are the drawbacks over there? Everything seems affordable to the point of being cheap even. So what's the bad stuff?

-
Back