Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Imagine when his buddies broke the news to him that ford made a ranchero and he did not have to make one.:rofl:

I do admire the creativity. Maybe the builder wanted the shorter wheelbase of the T Bird :rolleyes:. Very familiar with Rancheros, had one, loved it. 271 horse 289, top loader 4 speed :D.

I do admire the creativity. Maybe the builder wanted the shorter wheelbase of the T Bird :rolleyes:. Very familiar with Rancheros, had one, loved it. 271 horse 289, top loader 4 speed :D.
Oh man, my buddy gary yacobucci has one in his backyard.
428CJ, trak pak, 4.10 gears, toploader 4 speed, daisy rims, and he is the second owner. 72?
that is not even the craziest thing. his other friend, Jack warrren, has a yard FULL of old school muscle stuff and his kick *** willys gasser to match.

Jacobucci, thats a popular name.
Knew an ollie up here. Hauled water to him. Had a float plane. Bit of a crazy old bird.

that makes my weather sound good.
102 today and I have a band concert at 6:00 and it will be 93:icon_fU::BangHead:

Furnace Creek in Death Valley that was. Extreme even for the Mojave :lol:. Not even 9am yet and already 103 out there. Death Valley will be just a little short of double the numbers of our predicted high today :lol:.

Is hot here now too.
Service call: going to replace cap,rotor, coil and pertronics unit. 64 thunderbird. I arrive to find they talked him into a hei kit and new wires. Feeeock!!
So need different tools and mindset. 2 trips no pay.

Getting closer.
Fuel pump getting relocated, sadly into the trunk. Nowhere else to put it. But at least its in a serviceable spot. Then i can finish the right side exhaust.

Morning, Did Hemi get it stuck back there, or did you through it back there? Maybe she figured you needed a brake from all the other stuff you were doing.
The snow drifts up to A/C unit and she chased the ball up the drift and it dropped down into cavity wiring created next to house. No idea how she did not electrocute herself. She crushed and literally tore the conduit in two in an effort to dig ball out of the snow bank. I pulled breaker and figured I would fix it come summer. Summer is here!

Got my paying load worked out for Trip east to Carlisle. 2 Ford cabs and a bed. Same as last Sept...:thumbsup: Anyone need anything hauled that way? Or better yet, this way?
Actually, no not this year. I think I’m good actually

gonna melt a few holes? :lol:
Surprisingly I hit a groove and did pretty well. Best welds yet. Right up until my wife’s fuse wore out haha. I can’t wait for this maternity leave to be over. She’s got cabin fever like crazy and if I go anywhere for long, I hear about for the next 2 days.

I can do that....
See if I can get all my other projects done, and if my son is ready for it.
Just have to replace the shifter, maybe I'll just farm that out.
I would bring it up to load on trailer at Hoppys.
THE NIGHT before youbbhead home.
No sense in driving down here to head back up, like last time.

See if I can get all my other projects done, and if my son is ready for it.
Just have to replace the shifter, maybe I'll just farm that out.
I would bring it up to load on trailer at Hoppys.
THE NIGHT before youbbhead home.
No sense in driving down here to head back up, like last time.

Come do mine as well

Starter landed!!
Think i will go out to the oven later and see how it will fit.

Decided to day to check if all my new wiring works. No engine but I have it all connected. First, no tail lights. Found issue with that. Second, Volt gauge no light. Have to work on that. Stereo not working. Fixed that, mostly. No blower. Have to fix that. BUT considering all new wiring from scratch, all in all a success!

Decided to day to check if all my new wiring works. No engine but I have it all connected. First, no tail lights. Found issue with that. Second, Volt gauge no light. Have to work on that. Stereo not working. Fixed that, mostly. No blower. Have to fix that. BUT considering all new wiring from scratch, all in all a success!
I opened the garage and looked at theValiant today.
Closed the door SUCCESS !
Got a lot of other projects done.:poke:

No magic smoke release!! Did not expect any...

Jacobucci, thats a popular name.
Knew an ollie up here. Hauled water to him. Had a float plane. Bit of a crazy old bird.
For those of us not in The Great White North, what is an “Ollie?” Other than Oliver Hardy...

-
Back