Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At the new place, I have windows with a small spring mechanism at the bottom.
The windows roll in and out.
I was looking for a dry silicone spray to use on them.
Looks like several to choose from.

Good morning! Coffee pot is slowing down. I need to do a vinegar boil out.

Speaking of fluid film, just did the Pop yesterday. I really like that stuff if needed you can get it off easy, soap and a pressure washer.

At the new place, I have windows with a small spring mechanism at the bottom.
The windows roll in and out.
I was looking for a dry silicone spray to use on them.
Looks like several to choose from.
Thought you wanted it for the mower deck. There used to be a dry graphite we used to use on spedo cables have no idea what it was called, worked well.

I assume the graphite stuff is dark/black. Never used Fluid film, but sounds like its near clear. Graphite is good as lube where you don’t see it and don’t want buildup. Won’t attract dirt like grease. Definitely good for cables and roller chain.

The slip pate will work on them Craig, I would brush it on not spray it, that would get all over the place. Spray some in the cap and use a acid brush.

I assume the graphite stuff is dark/black. Never used Fluid film, but sounds like its near clear. Graphite is good as lube where you don’t see it and don’t want buildup. Won’t attract dirt like grease. Definitely good for cables and roller chain.
I have had fluid film on my shelf for 20 plus years. Made from lanolin. Repels water, and stays
on surface for a long time.
It seal like wax, and will wick through rust.

The fluid film is a bit tan, but clear tan. Just makes the surface look kind of wet. Great on a used mower deck and blades, the slip pate great for new or rusted parts like exhaust manifolds, make them almost look like new.

I have been spraying all the vehicles with it like undercoating when they are on the lift, so far so good. Around a half gallon on a car 3 quarts on a truck so far.

The fluid film is a bit tan, but clear tan. Just makes the surface look kind of wet. Great on a used mower deck and blades, the slip pate great for new or rusted parts like exhaust manifolds, make them almost look like new.
I bought a gallon of slip plate and used on the GTS ex manifolds. They look new....:thumbsup:

Stuff is incredible. Used it on old resharpened mower blades nothing will stick to them. LOL have a gallon of it it goes a loooooooong way

I bought a gallon of slip plate and used on the GTS ex manifolds. They look new....:thumbsup:
Don't confuse Slip Plate with Anti Seize! :lol:

antiseize.jpg

I bought a kit of sticks from Bob at Carlisle a few years ago love them, want another one. The lock tite does not dry up ike it does in a bottle/tube

henkel-s-loctite-sticks-available-10-semi-solid-stick-formulas-1481647510779-300x210.jpg

WN578-4.jpg

Easy off-undercoating removal
Denatured alcohol- all electronics cleaning
Aircraft stripper- paint and hardened up oil (the black crap) cleaning

Many more That is just lately

Kleen Flo brake cleaner.
Seems i go through cases of that stuff.

2 oil changes this morning,raised my rate on those as i make about 35 for almost an hour’s work. So now i will get 45.

Went over to Lowes no slip plate there. Didn't have time to go anywhere else. The grand kid is here this morning and Cheryl has to go to work.

-
Back