Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes. It will back up a trailer by itself. 4 rear facing cameras. One on tailgate. One in center brake light. One on each side in mirrors. One facing front in rearview mirror and one in front grille. 2 more inside.
I know you said might not be there anymore, but do they all record that you can play back? The Journey has a back-up cam, but no recording that I am aware of.

I know you said might not be there anymore, but do they all record that you can play back? The Journey has a back-up cam, but no recording that I am aware of.
Only law enforcement can playback. Only after truck records a collision. Crazy right?

Well got back from attorneys office. I just told them what I saw which was not much. Seems there were 2 deaths. Sad....

Sorry to hear someone died in that wreck.
Probably not the one who caused it I bet.
On another note. After a night of drinking, and other stuff. Next to no sleep and it was still dark out.
I really don't remember much.
Except there were cars bouncing around like pin balls.
Tim never flinched. Great driving skills.

Sorry to hear someone died in that wreck.
Probably not the one who caused it I bet.
On another note. After a night of drinking, and other stuff. Next to no sleep and it was still dark out.
I really don't remember much.
Except there were cars bouncing around like pin balls.
Tim never flinched. Great driving skills.
It was crazy 20 cars trucks involved.

Up here we used to get heavy smoke from burning pete moss.
A couple people died. Some people think its unnecessary to slow down. As they pile into the back end of a slow driver and cause a head-on collision.

Chevelle in shop, left exhaust almost fits. Shortened tailpipe some and have to move a hanger. Then it will tuck in where is should look right.

Ours is just getting started
She just got done. 3 hours, and at least 1hr was her testifying... I think this is going to end it, but judge is taking a couple days to make a decision. Mostly seemed to go in our favor, but could go to the 'wife' on a technicality...

Toward West end of PA. My son gets married Saturday. Wedding and reception at his fiancé's parents place. We are heading out to help get things ready.
Well congrats to them. Have fun.

upload_2021-6-2_20-22-2.jpeg

-
Back